Chapter 14

Its been almost a year since Will had been rescued from the Upside Down. Marley and the boys had all grown a bit, their voices were slightly deeper but not so much and they had grown a few centimetres. Marley had grown as well but they were still taller than her, another
~ Onto the story~
———————————-
"Steve!" Marley yelled as she searched in each of her bedroom draws.

"Yeah kiddo?" He yelled back from the other room.

"Do you know where my money jar is?!" She asked.

"It's in your room isn't it?" He asked as Marley heard him approach her room door. Then she had and idea, Marley bent down and looked under your bed. There it was, a glass jar with a label that read 'Marlow's money'.

"Found it!" Marley exclaimed reaching her arm out to grab the jar. Steve entered her room.

"How much do you think you'll need?" She took a handful of the coins and put them in her pocket.

"Not sure, but i'll know for next time."
After she slid the jar back under her bed and checked herself in your mirror. She brushed her hair and unzipped her jacket, then she ran past Steve. She took a quick glance at the tv where Steve had been watching the news. 'Police chase cool!' Marlow thought then she ran to the garage door to get her bike.
Marley sped up the rode on her bike until she cam to Hawkins Arcade. Where Marlow was greeted by your friends Mike, Lucas and Dustin.

"You wont believe what Lucas did!" Dustin exclaimed.

"Holy shit what?" Marley sighed as she placed her bike on the bike stands.

"He mowed old man Humphrey's lawn!" Dustin exclaimed.

"Its not the end of the world!" Lucas sighed.

"Jesus Dustin just calm down." Marley said hitting Dustin's hat.

Then a car pulled up behind them all. Inside they could see Will and his mother Joyce. He spoke to her for some time then came running out to them all. Will instantly talking to Marlow

"Umm i don't know if you two have notices but Dragon's Layer is free and i want to get a high score." Dustin said breaking the moment.
Inside the arcade, Dustin began to play Dragon's Layer. He stood at the controls while they all stood around him.

"Oh Jesus! I'm in uncharted territory here guys." Dustin exclaimed. All of a sudden a dragon appeared on the screen and began to attack Dustin's character. Marlow , Will, Mike and Lucas began shouting demands towards Dustin.

"DOWN! GO RIGHT! NOW LEFT!" They all yelled till Dustin shut them all up.

"IM GOING!" He yelled. Dustin then came across the sword that would end up killing the dragon.

"DUSTIN RUN AND GET IT!!!" Marley yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Oh no he'll just run into the dragon. WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S DOING!?" Lucas yelled at her with sarcasm. Marley thought someone was going to end up punched until Dustin brought back everyone's attention.

"I GOT THE SWORD!!!" He exclaimed.
Dustin turned his player towards the dragon, but before he could hit it the dragon breathed out fire burning the player.

"SHIT NO!!!" Dustin yelled as they all watched his character die. "I HATE THIS OVER PRICED BULLSHIT! SON OF A BITCH!!!" Dustin then kicked the machine.

"Your just not nimble enough. But you'll get there one day. But until then, Princess Daphne is still mine!" Lucas exclaimed pointing to the princess on the screen.

"Whatever. I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug." Dustin said with a smirk.

"You sure about that?" Said a voice behind them. They all turned to see Keith, a worker at the arcade. He was older than them, he was in high school.

"Sure about what?" Dustin said with a worried look in his eye, Dustin then ran to the Dig Dug game. To be greeted by the top score list, which Dustin was second on.

"NO NO!" He yelled as he slammed his hand on the game.

Will read the top score. "751300 Points!"

"That's impossible!" Mike sighed.

Dustin's eyes darted to the name. "Who's MADMAX?" He questioned glaring at Keith.

"Better than you." Keith smirked as Dustin flipped him off.

"Is it you?" Will questioned.

Keith scoffed. "You know i despise dig-dug."
"Just tell us what they looked like." Marlow sighed.

"Yeah spill it Keith!" Dustin demanded.

"You want information then i need something in return." Keith smirked turning to Mike.
Mike instantly realised what he wanted.

"No. No way! Your not getting a date with her!"

"Ew gross. Nancy and Keith, that should be illegal." Marlow said making Keith glare at her.

"Mike come on. Just get him the date." Lucas sighed.

"I'm not prostituting my sister!" Mike argued.

"No don't get him the date. You know what?" Dustin interrupted. "He's gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to your whole family."

"Acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious, you prepubescent wastoid." Keith glared at Dustin.

"Your one to talk!" Marley argued. They all continued to argue, Marley turned around to see Will walking out of the arcade's doors. She followed him outside, he didn't acknowledge the fact that she came out he kept staring into the sky. Marley walked up next to him and looked at his face, he looked scared.

"Will?" She mumbled but he didn't respond.

"Will!" Marley then got his attention, he blinked for sometime then looked at her. "Are you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." He nodded.

"Let's go back inside come on." She said pulling him back into the arcade.