Chapter 12

Eleven walked up to the bath, she took of her socks. She put on some science glasses that were lined with duck tape so she couldn't see, Marlow and Joyce guided her into the bath while Hopper got the radio ready. After Eleven stepped in she lay down on the water and because of the salt she floated up to the top.
All the lights in the gym began flickering until they turned off leaving them all in darkness. Marlow watched as Eleven slightly moved her head around as if she was looking around in her mind. Until she stopped, she had found someone. Everything was silent till Eleven began talking, she was talking in her mind but they could hear what she was saying.

"Barbra?" Marley heard her whisper and Nancy leaned closer. Eleven began breathing heavily the lights flickered more, this got everyone worried.

"Is Barb ok?" Nancy exclaimed. Eleven began whispering.

"Gone..." until it turned into screaming. "GONE! GONE!" Nancy's tears started pouring out her eyes and Marley couldn't help but feel bad for her, she had just lost her best friend. Joyce pulled Eleven closer too her.

"Its ok Eleven we're here." Marley said.

"I'm right here for you sweetie." Joyce added calming Eleven down. Eleven began searching again, until she stopped moving her head.

"Castle Byers?" She whispered. Jonathan and Joyce looked at each other and Marley leaned in closer. She fell silent for some time, until she spoke again.

"Will?" Everyone's faces lit up, especially Marley and Joyce's. Joyce began stuttering for words again.

"You tell him I'm coming. Mom is coming!"
The walkie began talking and Marlow could hear Eleven talking to Will.

'Your mom she's coming for you.' Eleven said.
Then they heard Will, he sounded weak.

H-hurry.'

"Ok listen you tell him to stay where his is. We're coming. We're coming ok?" Joyce instructed.

'Just hold on a little longer Will. Will?' Marlow heard something in the background, something was wrong. Eleven started screaming.

"WILL? WILL?' she sounded scared. Suddenly she shot up, throwing away the goggles on her face and cuddled up to Marlow.
Mike handed Eleven a towel and Marley, Eleven, Mike, Lucas and Dustin sat on the benches together. Joyce was giving Hopper instructions on where castle Byers was. They watched as Hopper walked of and Joyce followed. After a while Mike got up to go find Jonathan and Nancy, he later returned alone.

"They're gone." Mike huffed.

"What?" They all questioned.

"Nancy and Jonathan. His cars gone.." Mike explained.

"They're probably just sucking face somewhere." Dustin smirked as Mike gave him a death stare.

"No. No way."

"Did they go with the Chief?" Lucas asked.

"No they didn't." Marley answered.

"Demogorgon." Eleven said making them all give each other concerned looks. Marlow, Mike, Lucas and Dustin all stood facing each other and began brainstorming ideas on what to do.

"Guys this is crazy. We cant just wait around." Mike exclaimed.

"Mike in case you forgot the bad men are still looking for El." Marley argued.

"And we don't even know where your sister is." Dustin added looking at Mike.

"El can find them." Mike pointed out.

"Mike look at her." Dustin exclaimed pointing at Eleven.

"Shes still drained." Marlow added. "And i still think we should stick to the chief's plan."