Chapter 21

Steve, Dustin and Marley were unloading buckets of meat, and gasoline from the boot of Steve's car, when Lucas's voice came over Dustin and Marleys walkies.

"This is Lucas. Do you copy" Dustin?"

"Well, Well, Well look who it is." Said Dustin talking in to his mic while taking a step away from the car.

"Sorry man." Said Lucas "my stupid sister turned it off."

"Well, when you were having sister problems, dart grew again, he escaped, and I'm pretty sure he's a baby demogorgon.

"Wait, what?" Asked Lucas sounding confused

"I'll explain later. Meet me, Marley and Steve at the old junkyard."

"Steve?" Asked Lucas sounding more confused

"And bring your binoculars and wrist rocket." He said ignoring Lucas

"Steve Harrington?" Asked Lucas again "like Marleys brother?"

"Alright, lets go." Said Steve putting the car boot down.

"Just be there stat. Over and out." Said Dustin following Steve and Marley in to the forest.

"Alright let me get this straight." Said Steve as the walked through the forest throwing pieces of meat on the ground "you kept something you knew was probably dangerous in order to impress a girl... you only just met?"

"Alright , that's grossly oversimplifying things." Said Dustin

"I mean why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway." Asked Marley walking next to Steve

"An inter dimensional slug? Because it's awesome." Said Dustin

"Well, even if she thought it was cool, which she didn't, I... I just... I don't know. I just feel like your trying way to hard."

"Well, not everyone can have your perfect hair, alright?" Said Dustin

"It's not about the hair man, the key with girls is just... just acting like you don't care." Marley raised an eyebrow

"Even if you do?" Asked Dustin

"Yeah, exactly it drives them nuts."

"Then what?" Asked Dustin

"You just wait until, uh... until you feel it."

"Feel what?" Asked Dustin

"It's like before it's gonna storm, you know?" Marley looked even more confused as she listen to there conversation "you can't see it, but you can feel it, like this, uh... electricity, you know?"

"Oh, like in the electromagnetic field when the clouds in the atmosphere-

Marley and Steve both look confused "No, no, no, no, no. Like a... like a sexual electricity"

"Oh." Said Dustin, Steve looked behind him noticing Marley had dropped back to let him and Dustin talk.

"You feel that and then you make your move." Said Steve turning back to Dustin

"So that's when you kiss her?" Asked Dustin

"No, no, slow down Romeo."

"Sorry." Mumbled Dustin

"Sure, ok, some girls, yeah, they want you to be aggressive. You know, strong, hot and heavy, like a... I don't know, like A lion. But others, you gotta be slow, you gotta be stealthy, like a... like a ninja."

"What type is Nancy?" Asked Dustin

"Nancys different, she's different that the other girls." Said Steve