Chapter 13

"Oh my god Marley are you alright!" Steve exclaimed as he pulled her into a hug as she sobbed into his shoulders.

Marley later found herself driving to a hospital, When they arrived they were greeted by Hopper, Hopper smiled at her and started talking.

"How's the ankle kid?"

"Its alright, kinda hurts but its ok." She responded. They reached a waiting room where almost each seat was full apart from a few where Marley, Steve and Hopper could sit. Inside was Mike, Dustin, Lucas, Nancy, Mrs. Wheeler, Mr. Wheeler. Now they were in light Marley was shocked to see that Steves face was beat up.

After a while of waiting Dustin had fallen asleep on Lucas's shoulder and Lucas had fallen asleep too. Marley had her head wresting on Steve's shoulder but she couldn't sleep, and Mike sat at the edge of his seats. Marley knew Mike had only one thing on his mind. Eleven. She could tell Mike had fallen completely in love with El over the past week and wouldn't be surprised if while they were talking he kissed her.

Suddenly Jonathan entered the room, he looked over to Marley and the boys and nodded to them all. Marley stood up and helped Mike wake up Lucas and Dustin. When they woke up Lucas glared at Dustin and questioned why he was on his shoulder.

"Hurry up!" Marley yelled and they all started to follow Jonathan down the corridor.
He led them all to a room where the boys fought to enter first, they all ran in and yelled.

"BYERS!!!" And Marley hard Joyce's voice reply.

"Be careful!" When they entered, Marlow still battling the pain from her ankle, she saw the boys stand up from where a boy lay. It was Will. The second he saw you his face lit up, so did yours.

"Marley!" He exclaimed weakly. She walked over to him as fast as she could and threw herself on him. They hugged each other for a while until Jonathan interrupted.

"You guys have been hugging for a while you know?" Marley and Will instantly broke apart, she stood next to Mike her faces red with embarrassment.

"You wont believe what happened when you were gone man." Lucas exclaimed.

"It was mental!" Dustin exclaimed.

"You had a funeral!" Marley exclaimed.

"Jenifer was crying!" Dustin exclaimed but Will didn't look as excited for that. Marlow hit Dustin up the back of the head then she spoke.

"Troy peed himself in front of the whole school!" Will looked at her in amazement. Will began laughing before he started to cough, Marlow patted his shoulder.

"You ok?"

"The demogorgon it got me." Will sighed.

"We know." Mike sighed. "Its okay. Its dead. We made a new friend. She stopped it, she saved us. But she's gone now."

"Her name is Eleven." Dustin continued.

"Like the number." Will asked.

"Shes basically a wizard." Dustin whispered.

"She has power!" Lucas exclaimed.

"She flipped a van with her mind and these agents were trying to shoot us." Dustin started.

"And she squeezed there brains, and blood was pointing out there eyes." Lucas added.

One month later

It was Christmas Eve, they were back in Mike's basement playing D&D.

Mike was hidden behind his dungeon masters board and began talking.