Chapter 47

Marley was yelling for Lucas and Jason to stop, when she was cut of by the sound of bones snapping. She shot around watching as Max lifted into the air, her bones beginning snapping.

"Lucas!" Marley yelled as he contributed punching by Jason, "Lucas!" Marley screamed, catching his attention. Lucas turned around as Jason fell to the ground, his eyes falling on Max's floating body.

"Max!" Lucas and Marley screamed, suddenly her body dropped Lucas running over to catch her. Max lay in a crumpled position on Lucas, as Erica could be heard running up the stairs.

"Lucas?" She called

"We need a doctor!" Marley yelled, as Erica stood there in shock. "Call an ambulance!"

"Hurry, call an ambulance!" Lucas sobbed as Erica tan out the room

"Lucas." Max mumbled

"Yes, yes. I'm here. I'm here." Lucas quickly answers turning his attention back to Max.

"I can't feel or..." max gasped "...see anything"

"I know, I know. It's ok." Lucas sobbed trying to reassure the girl.

"Were gonna get you help ok." Marley added "just, just hold on."

"Lucas, I'm scared. I'm so scared. I'm so scared." Max cried out.

"I know, I know, I know." Lucas tearfully replied.

"I don't wanna die, I'm not ready."

"You not gonna die, hang on." Marlow cried

"I don't wanna go, I'm not ready." Max cried

"Your not gonna die, just hang on." Lucas pleaded "max. Max, max. No, no, no, Max. Stay with us." He pleaded

"Stay, with us max, don't go." Marley tried tears streaming down her face. "max, stay with us."

"Just look at me max, look at me." Lucas cried "no, stay with me, Max. Hang on, just hang on."

"Erica Help!" Yelled Lucas, tears running down his face. "Max?" He questioned as she shut her eyes. "Max? Max? Max?"

"Max, stay with us." Marlow pleaded her voice breaking as she spoke. "No, no. Max, please stay with us. No!"

Suddenly a hole opened up in the floor boards, making another gate into the upside down, filling the hole room with an orange glow. Lucas and Marley dragged Max's body out the way, as it spread, ripping Jason's body in half as it spread into Hawkins.

Two days later, Marley was at the wheelers along with Steve, Nancy, Robin and Dustin, they were loading stuff into Steve's car to donate to shelters to help the family's in need, after they upside down had opened with up into Hawkins.

"Hey Nance!" Mrs Wheeler called carrying yet another box. "I found some more of your old stuff in the attic." Nancy walked over taking to her mum for a second before grabbing the box.

"Someone order pizza?" Questioned Mrs Wheeler as a pizza van pulled into the driveway, the horn blaring.

They all watched in confusion, ever more confused as they watched Mike, Eleven, Will, Jonathan and some other guy climb out.

Mike ran straight to Mrs Wheeler, Jonathan ran straight to Nancy, El and Will straight to Marley and Dustin.

"Where's Lucas?" Will asked as they split from there hug.

"He's at the hospital." Answered Dustin

"Was he hurt?" Asked El

"No, No, he's..." Marley started "oh, god." She breathed out, "you don't know."

Marley went with Dustin, Robin and Steve to the shelter while Nancys took, Mike, Will and Eleven to the hospital to see max.

Steve pulled up at the Hawkins high gym where they climbed out the car, each carrying a box into the building.

Inside was family's with out homes, people offering there supports and cops taking reports for missing people.

"Hi." Robin greeted stoping her box on the table.

"Hi." They lady greeted back.

"Uh, so these are blankets and sheets." Robin motioned to the box in front of her, before pointing at Steve and Marlow's. "And some... some clothes." She then pointed at Dustin's box, "and... and some kids toys."

"Wow it's already so organised." The lady exclaimed "we appreciate that, do you want a tax receipt for it?"

"Um..." Robin looked at Steve who shook his head. "No. I don't think that we need one, thank you though. But I'd there anything else we can do to help?"

Steve and Marley found themselves following a volunteer around telling them what to do, Robin was making food while Dustin was taking to Mr Munson, Eddie's uncle.

"Ok, then we sort by age." The volunteer stated motioning to the clothes, as Steve knocked a bunch of shirts off, quickly picking them up. "We've got infants, girls, boys, men, women. Oh, if anything's into bad shape, we really don't want it."

Steve and Marley began folding clothes, when Marley looked up noticing Robin talking to Vickie.

"Steve." Marley said nodding her head towards the pair, as they talked. Steve leave a chuckle as he let a smile cover his face.

After a little while of folding clothes murmurs could be heard as people gather outside, Steve and Marley headed out watching as what looked like ash fell from the sky, everyone muttering and watching in shock.

Steve looked down at Marley, both of them sharing the same worried look.

That's the end of season 4 guys, sorry this chapter was only short, but I can't believe how many reads this book has got, it really means a lot and I hope you've all enjoyed it. Obviously that's it for now, but I'll see you all when season five comes out...