Chapter 10

They all made it into the woods. Marlow, Mike and Dustin were walking along side their bikes and calling out for Eleven. When suddenly, Marley fell over a rock and hit the ground.
"Jesus christ!" She yelled as she grabbed her ankle in pain. "I think i sprained it!" Mike and Dustin bent down to exams her ankle they tried helping her up but before they could they heard a twig snap behind them.

"What was that?" Mike asked.

They all turned to see Troy walking up to them with James by his side, Troy pulled out a knife and looked ready to kill. "Hey there frogface. Toothless."

"RUN!" Marley yelled and the boys dropped her and started running for their lives.

"SHIT RUN MIKE RUN!" Dustin screamed as they started to run away.

"YOUR DEAD WHEELER!!!" Troy yelled as he chased after them.

When Troy and James passed Marlow they knew she was in to much pain to stand up and they smiled as they ran past her.

"TROY I SWEAR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!!!" Marley yelled as Troy and James laughed to each other as they ran after Mike and Dustin.
They faded out of sight, Marley tried her hardest to get up but it was no use. Then she had a idea, she grabbed onto her bike and climbed up. She regretted falling for so many reasons, she managed to pick herself up, and started making her way towards the boys. She kept stumbling and tripping but she was making progress. Slowly but surely, Marley managed to follow the path that the boys went down, she kept stumbling but she was getting there. Marlow reached the top of the road to see them all at the edge of a cliff, Mike was walking to the very edge and Troy had Dustin in a headlock holding his knife. She stumbled down the road getting ready to kill Troy, but before she could she saw Mike jump of the edge of the cliff. This cliff was miles above the ground and it was the same cliff that 'Will' was found at, even though there was a lake at the bottom he would have hit it with so much force that it would have killed him. That was the cover up for Will's fake death.

Dustin, Troy and James rushed over and Marlow could see something was wrong. She watched as Mike rose in the air and landed behind the boys. Everyone turned to see Eleven walking up to them all. Her nose was bleeding and her blonde wig was gone and her buzzed brown hair was back. Tory began to approach Eleven before she stopped him by breaking his arm, James and Troy grabbed each other.

'Go." Eleven said to them.

"Let's get out of here!" James yelled

"Yeah thats right! You better run! She's our friends and she's crazy! You come back here and she'll kill you! You hear me? She'll kill you, you sons of bitches!' Dustin yelled to them as he came over and put his arm around Marley and helped her walk over to Mike and Eleven. Before they reached them Eleven collapsed and fell to the ground. They all sped over to her, Dustin still carrying Marlow

"El are you ok?" Mike asked shaking Eleven.
She opened her eyes sobbing. "Mike I'm sorry."

"Sorry? What are you sorry for?" Mike asked smiling at her.

Eleven stuttered for words while she was crying. "The gate... i opened it. I'm a monster."

"Your not a monster El" Marley said to her as Dustin put her down onto the ground.

"You saved me. Do you understand? You saved me!" Mike exclaimed and he pulled Eleven up for a hug. They hugged for a while then Marlow and Dustin joined. After they went back into the woods and the boys found there bikes they made your way back to Mike's. Marlow leaned on her bike as they were walking back, the pain was still in her ankle but she managed to bare with it but it still hurt.

When they reached Mike's Dustin helped you inside through the basement door, while Mike got some ice. Dustin and Marley sat on either end of the sofa in Mike's basement, and Mike was helping Eleven wash her face in the bathroom.