Chapter 11

For a while in the bus they sat down. The helicopter was still circling above, it kept coming back and forth to check the area.
Everything was silent for some time until slight static noises could be heard then Nancy's voice spoke.

"Mike are you there? Mike?" They all looked towards Mike's bag to realise it was his walkie.

"You guys hear that?" Dustin asked.

"No just one of us sound like the opposite side of a radio station now." Marlow replied sarcastically. Mike took the walkie out his bag and they all crowded around and listened closely.

"Mike its me Nancy. Mike are you there? Mike we need you to answer."

"Is that your sister?" Lucas questioned as they all leaned in.

"This is an emergency Mike. Do you copy? Mike do you copy?"

"Ok this is really weird." Dustin said as Lucas reached out for the walkie before Mike stopped him.

"Don't answer!" Mike exclaimed.

"She said it was an emergency!" Lucas argued.

"What if its a trick?" Mike argued.

"Its your sister!" Lucas exclaimed.

"What if the and people kidnapped her? What if their forcing her to say this?" Mike spoke back.

"I need you to answer!" Nancy continued.

"Its like Lando Calrissian. Don't answer!" Dustin demanded.

"We need you to answer Mike!"

Then Nancy's voice changed, they know heard the chief Hopper talking.

"Listen kid this is the chief. If your there pick up. We know your in trouble and we know about the girl." Hopper started.

"Why is she with the chief?" Lucas asked.

"How does he know?" Marley adds.

"We can protect you, we can help you. But you gotta pick up! Are you there do you copy? Over."

They all fell silent, before they all agreed to answer.

'Why would the chief set us up?' That was the thought in all of there heads.

"Yes i copy." Mike said into the walkie. "Its Mike. I'm here. We're here." Marley gave the chief directions to the junkyard and he told them all to lay low and stay there. A while later the chief still hadn't arrived. Dustin began pacing up and down the bus. After some time this got on Mike's nerves.

"Will you stop pacing?" Mike demanded.

"Its been way to long." Dustin replied.

"20 minutes." Marley says sarcastically.

"You know what Mike maybe your right. Maybe this is all a trap. And the bad men are coming to get us right now!" Dustin yelled.

"Is not a trap.why would the chief set us up? Nancy maybe." Lucas started, this made Mike pull a face. "But the chief?"

"Lando Calrissian." Dustin reminded you all.

"Would you shut up about Lando!" Lucas demanded.

"I don't fell good about this. I DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT THIS." Dustin yelled to Lucas.

"WHEN DO YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT ANYTHING?!" Lucas shouted back at the top of his lungs.

Suddenly they heard the sound of a car coming round the corner in front of the bus. They all ran to the front of the bus to see who it was. At first one car pulled then another one joined it.