Chapter 25

"Holy shit." Steve exclaimed as him and Dustin joined the other in the upside down.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure it's this way." Mike said shining his torch there smaller version of Wills 'map.'

"You're pretty sure, or your certain?" Marlow questioned

"I'm 100% sure. Just follow me and you'll know." Mike said

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, hey, hey, hey. I don't think so." Steve said raising his voice as the kids began walking off through he tunnels.

"What?" Mike asked

"Any of you little shits die down here, I'm getting the blame. Got it dipshit?" Questioned Steve glaring at Mike "from here on out, I'm leading the way. Come on, let's go." Steve said walking off "come on." He called "hey a little hustle." They began walking down the tunnels, a lot quicker than they had been going before.

"God." Lucas mumbled looking around

"What is this place?" Added max also looking around

"Guys come one, keep moving." Steve ordered they all walked off again but Dustin stoped looking up to the top of the tunnel.

"What the hell?" He questioned suddenly it sprayed stuff all over him "shit!" He exclaimed "help! Hep! Help!" Dustin called

"Dustin!" Yelled Marley

"Shit." Dustin yelled again as they all ran over to him

"Dustin." They all yelled as he fell over

"What happened?" Questioned Steve

"It's in my mouth! Some got on my mouth! Shit!" He yelled coughing, he looked up at them all. "I'm ok." He added

"You serious?" Steve asked sounding annoyed "very, funny man."

"Nice, very nice." Lucas said sounding annoyed

"Jesus you idiot." Marley added

"Hang on, wait, wait." Called Dustin standing up and jogging after them. They walked for a while longer when Steve spoke

"Alright wheeler, I think we've found your hub." He said coming to a stop, everyone shone there torches around. The tunnel had opened up, and all around the edge were loads of other smaller tunnels to go through.

"Drench it." Mike said bluntly they all began spreading the gasoline on the ground. Once they were done they went and gathered back in the edge of the tunnel they had come out of minutes earlier.

"You ready?" Asked Steve

"Ready." Mike said

"Ready." Lucas, Marlow and Max said

"Light her up." Dustin said

"I am in such deep shit." Steve mumbled flicking the lighter, he threw it in to the middle of the opening, and the whole thing erupted in to flames, everyone shielding there eyes from the light.

"Go, go, go!" Steve yelled as the vines waved around as the flames burnt them.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Dustin yelled as they ran through the tunnel "Oh, my god, oh, my god." He added

"Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!" Steve yelled as the continued running down the tunnels, Steve slowed down a bit as he glanced at the map "hey, this way." He called speeding back up. Mike began yelling as he fell over, the vines began wrapping them self around his legs.

"Help! Help! Help! Help!" He yelled "help! Help!"

"Hold on!" Steve yelled running back to him the other following.

"Steve, pull him out." Dustin yelled

"Everybody back, back!" Lucas yelled as Steve began hitting the vines with his bat, the vine unravelled from around mike leg, Mike immediately jumped up.

"You good? Asked Lucas

"You ok?" Added Marley

"Guys we gotta go." Steve called as Dart began growling, they all turned around facing him, Dustin stepping in front.

"Dart." Dustin said "Shh, stop." He added handing his torch to Marley as he steps forwards.

"Dustin, get back." Max called

"Trust me, please." Dustin called back as he continued steeping forwards, Dart began walking towards him. "Hey it's me, it's me, it's just your friend, it's Dustin." He continued taking off his Googles and bandana, "it's Dustin, alright? Your remember me? Will you let us past?" Dustin asked, dart open his mouth snarling. Everyone jumped back.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the storm cellar." Dustin began "that was a pretty douchey thing to do. Your hungry?" Dustin questioned pulling his bag of his shoulder "yeah?"

"He's insane." Lucas said

"Don't." Mike warned Dustin

"Shut up." Steve snapped

"I've got our favourite, see? Nougat." Dart took a few steps closer as Dustin undid the packet. "Look at that. yummy, here, alright." Dustin placed it on the ground in front of darts mouth.

"Eat up, buddy. Come on, come on." Dustin quietly said to him waving his hand for the other to go past.

"Let's go." Steve whispered

"There's plenty, I've got more." Dustin said as they all crept past him. Once the other were past him, Dustin stood up to follow the others.

"Good bye, buddy." Dustin said sounding a little sad. "Let's go, let's go."

They ran down the tunnels again when a low rumbling happened making the tunnels move slightly, and they all fall over.

"What was that?" Asked Max standing up, everyone else stood up, shingling there torch down the tunnels

"They're coming." Mike said "Run! Run!" He yelled, they all took of again down the tunnel

"Let's go! Let's go!" Steve yelled "come on Mike, move Mike."

"There here!" Lucas yelled

"Come on, let's go." Mike yelled

"Go, go, go!" Steve yelled helping Marley up so she could get out the hole, Steve helped Max closely after. "let's go, come on, come on!" Marley and max climbed the rest of the way out the hole we're they could still here Steve yelling for the boys to hurry up.

"Lucas come on, reach my hand." Max called holding out her hand as he appeared at the top of the hole.

"Come on, pull him." Steve yelled, as Mike appeared as well, Marley grabbed on to his hand pulling him out as well. There heads all speed over the hole were Steve and Dustin stood, Steve had his bat ready, as the rumbling came closer.

"Dustin, come on!" Mike yelled

"No!" Dustin yelled shielding himself with his hands as the demogorgons appeared around the corner, the continued growling but pushed past Steve and Dustin, as if they weren't there.

"Eleven." Mike said as he started down the hole.

Steve and Dustin made there way out of the hole, and they all stood back up in front of Billy's car, when suddenly the head lights started getting brighter than usual. They all shielded there eyes as it continued getting brighter, then just like that as if someone had flicked a light switch, they turned off.

They all just stared at the car with a confused look on there face.

"El did it." Mike started

"She closed the gate." Finished Marley