Chapter 36

The group all watched from the balcony as Billy lay El down on the ground, and the mind flayer made his was over he open his mouth and let out a growl, when Lucas threw fireworks at the monster.

The mind flayer wailed as they exploded right above his head.

"Flay this you ugly piece of shit!" Yelled Lucas as the monster turned to him, Lucas threw another one, which landed right in the mind flayers mouth."

The mind flayer began screeching as it stumbled back, Nancy and Jonathan threw more Fireworks at it.

"Hey asshole over here!" Yelled Steve as he, Robin and Marlow tossed a couple more at the mind flayer.

"We're almost out!" Lucas yelled

"I know!" Exclaimed Marlow

"Dustin! We're out of time!" Yelled Steve in to the walkie talkie.

"Hurry! Close it now!" Dustin's voice came of the walkie

"Seven... feet." El gasped "you told her... the wave was seven feet. You ran to her on the beach. There were seagulls... She wore a hat with a blue ribbon. A long dress... with a blue and red flower. Yell... Yellow sandals, covers in sand. She was pretty, she was really pretty. And you, you were happy." El cried as she bought her hand up and placed it on Billy's cheek.

"We're out!" Yelled Will looking in the empty box.

"Damn it!" Exclaimed Lucas

Now the fireworks had stoped the mind flayer turned his attention back to El and Billy. It began roaring as it eased closer to Billy who stood in front of it, El slowly backing away.

An long claw like thing shot out of the Mind flayer, Billy reached out for it holding back, as El kept backing away. Billy yelled as he struggled to keep it away, Max could be heard screaming Billy's name as well. More claws shot out the mind flayers side grabbing on to a screaming Billy as he fell to his knees.

The mind flayer let out another roar as Billy screamed again. Then as quickly as it had started it was over. A final claw reached out from the mind flayers mouth and rammed straight into Billy's chest.

"BILLY!" Max screamed in shock as the mind flayer started stumbling around and screeching in pain as he fell in to the walls before collapsing on the ground.

Mike instantly ran over to El, as Max slowly made her way over to Billy.

"Billy, billy, get up, please, Billy, get up, please, please." Begged Max gently shaking him.

"I'm sorry." Billy mumbled

"Billy...Billy, billy wake up, billy get up, please Billy." Begged Max as she began crying "Billy, Billy."

"I'm sorry." Said El quietly as she pulled Max in for a hug.

Footsteps echoed around the mall, everyone turned to see dr Owens and his men run in. Everyone staring at the mind flayer in amazement.

Steve and Marley were sat in the back of a fire truck. When Marley saw Joyce walk out looking for Will, Will instantly dropped his blanket and took of towards his mum. Marlow sighed as she saw El looking around for Hopper, Marley had seen Murray and now Joyce, and she had a feeling that Hopper was gone.

Three months later

Dustin, Max, Lucas and Marley were sat on the floor in the Byers house helping to pack boxes. Lucas and Max singing never ending story.

"Wait, did we get that verse right?" Asked Max "it's 'unfold behind the clouds?"

"Yeah, but your butchering it, so could you please stop?" Questioned Dustin

"So join in, Dusty-bun." Said Lucas blowing a kiss.

"Yeah, come on Dusty-bun, why don't you join in?" Asked Marley

"You guys are so funny you should be on Carson." Dustin said sarcastically

"Can't we just here your rendition?" Asked Max

"No." Stated Dustin

"Please just one verse?" Added Marlow

"No, no way. It's reserved for Suzies ears and Suzies ears alone." Answers Dustin raising his voice slightly. Lucas looked at Max and Marlow and the three of them started singing again.

"Shut up guys!" Yelled Dustin holding up the middle finger.

"Stop you guys, please shut up." Begged Dustin

When it was finally time to leave everyone gathered out the front of the house sharing hugs, and saying there goodbyes. A few tears leaving everyone's eyes when they finally watched the car drive away.

That's the end of season 3, sorry that chapter was only short, I'm not overly happy with this chapter, so I might rewrite again if I get a chance. But season 4 will be out soon, thanks for everyone that's been reading it!!