31-40

31

Chapter 31

Sheng Lao and Luo Lao listened to Wan Laoyi, and also noticed the light on the top of Weng Lao's head: "It's really a golden light of merit, Lao Weng, have you done a great deed after going out?"

"The golden light of merit?" Weng Lao spread out With both hands, he looked down at himself and said, "In the past few days I have been out, I haven't done much good deeds, so I worked with Xiaozhou and the others to clear the way for the people to shovel snow, distribute food for the people trapped on the way to relieve their hunger, and also Help some injured people..."

Wan Lao smiled and said: "You have done so many good things in one trip, not bad, it will be good for your future practice."

Weng Lao smiled and asked: "Next, we will What can we do to get Xiaozhou to take us out of here?"

Lao Lao said: "We are also worried about this matter."

Sheng Lao said: "Why don't we make up another reason to trick him into taking us out."

"It's absolutely necessary." Wan Lao Yaoyao disagreed: "Let's not say whether we can deceive him or not, let's take the matter of Weng Lao going out. At that time, the old man was also afraid that Weng Lao's soul would be lost, so he proposed to let Xiaozhou help Weng Lao out, so we It's not clear if Xiaozhou agrees to take us out, or if we need him to lead us out together, if it's the latter, how can we ask him to lead us four or more? People leave the Yangmen Courtyard? This is the first, second, if we lie to gain the trust of Xiaozhou, it is very likely to make the Buddha land think that we have bad intentions, which will bring disaster to the end. Third, even a small Zhou agreed with us to take us away, but Major Li's test was not easy. He might live in hiding after going out, and he might be arrested in the end. No matter which outcome, it's not good for us. Weng Lao agrees with him: "

Wan Lao is right."

Wan Lao continued: "So we don't think about going out for the time being, we have a good relationship with Xiaozhou first, and let him know that we are not evil people, uh, It should be said that it is not an evil ghost, and when there is a good opportunity in the future, we will propose to him and Major Li about leaving."

Old Sheng frowned: "Major Li is the one who guards Yangmen, how could he agree to let us leave?"

"According to this old man's observation, Major Li is not an unreasonable person. What's more, we were imprisoned here together when we were fighting the demons and ghosts of the Shifang. I believe that Major Li will consider letting us go."

Weng said . "When the old man went out, he met Major Li, but he didn't take action against the old man, which shows that he is a reasonable person."

Luo Lao and Sheng Lao looked at each other, surprised that Li Nanxuan didn't catch Weng Lao and came back: "Okay. Well, then do as Wan Lao said, and hope to leave here as soon as possible to see the outside world." In the

room, Lu Zhou slept very soundly, if the housekeeper called him to get up and have breakfast in the yard of Mrs. Wushuai , he may sleep for another day and night before waking up.

He hung up the phone, put on his clothes, washed and went out, and the two children hugged his thighs: "Xiaozhou, Xiaozhou."

Lu Zhou looked down and saw that these two children did not run to Yangmenyuan with their bellybands some time ago. Two little dolls? This time, though, the two kids were wearing chunky period costumes with fluffy collars that made them look even cuter.