51-60

51

Chapter 051 Ancestor Worship (1)

Marshal Li has five brothers and sisters. Marshal Li is the eldest, and there are three younger brothers and one younger sister. Except for the married sister and the third brother Li Yuangang who moved out, the other two brothers and their descendants live in the Li family compound. There are a lot of people in the family system. Fortunately, each has its own compound, and it is rarely disturbed on weekdays. The soldiers who are in the army do not go home all the year round, and the others have their own affairs to be busy with, so they get along well with each other. .

The people from the Li family came to the gate of the ancestral hall to greet each other a few words, and then quietly turned their attention to Lu Zhou and discussed in a low voice.

Lu Zhou didn't care that everyone was talking about him. He looked around at everyone in the square. Since he lived in Li's house for more than a month, this was the first time he really saw what a military family was. At least 70% of the people standing in the square were soldiers. , Each of them is wearing a sacred military uniform, standing as tall and straight as a cypress, people can't help but respect them.

"Xiaozhou, long time no see." Third uncle Li Yuangang walked in front of Lu Zhou.

Lu Zhou said: "Third uncle, we will meet soon." The

marshal asked with a smile, "Yuangang, do you know Xiaozhou?"

Li Yuangang said, "Nanxuan once brought Xiaozhou to my house for dinner.

" You can introduce again, Yuan Chong, Yuan Wei, come here..." The marshal greeted his second and fourth brothers and their wives, and then introduced Lu Zhou to them: "This is Nan Xuan's partner, Lu Zhou, little one. Zhou, they are Nanxuan's second uncle, second uncle, fourth uncle, fourth uncle."

Lu Zhou called everyone politely. The ancestors of the Li family once had a male wife

. Li Yuanchong and Li Yuanwei had no prejudice against the marriage between the Li family man and other men.

The second uncle smiled and did not speak, and looked at the fourth uncle.

The fourth uncle smiled, but the smile did not reach her eyes. She had already heard about Lu Zhou, but because she was busy with the matter of catching ghosts and sealing demons, it was the first time she saw Lu Zhou. Taking a look, she wanted to see what ability Lu Zhou had to take over as the head of the Li family. When she didn't find any cultivation in Lu Zhou, a flash of disbelief and sarcasm flashed in her eyes.

At this time, the butler came over and said, "Marshal, it will be time for ancestor worship in ten minutes." The

marshal patted Lu Zhou's shoulder: "You go to work first."

"Okay." Lu Zhou and the butler left.

Li Yuanchong and the others also returned to their positions and stood up.

The fourth aunt asked her husband, "Yuanwei, do you see Xiaozhou's cultivation?"

Although she saw it, she still wanted to confirm it.

"No." Li Yuanwei's tone was very ordinary. For him, it doesn't matter whether Lu Zhou has cultivation or not. Unlike his wife, they like to care about these things, and unlike his wife, they like to take care of family affairs. He thinks that only Management ability, anyone can be in charge of the internal affairs of the Li family, so some of the open and secret struggles against women in the family are closed eyes, and it is too much to say a few words.