151-160

51

Chapter 151 You Dare To Sell It

At the moment when the mask came off, the other party hurriedly shouted and covered his face with his hands. Unfortunately, Lu Zhou still saw her face, he said coldly, "Shi Bing."

Shi Bing was startled, since the other party knew her She doesn't have to hide her identity anymore.

Lu Zhou looked at the other person and affirmed: "Shi Zhong."

Shi Zhong took off his mask and said with a smile, "Xiaozhou, we are just kidding around."

Lu Zhou sneered: "Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me and need to kick me so hard? Almost broke my back? Really my good cousin and sister."

Seeing him mocking them, Shi Bing stopped pretending to be his friend and said coldly. "Lu Zhou, don't be sarcastic, just speak up if you have something to say."

Lu Zhou said in a low voice, "Since you want me to speak up, then I'll ask you bluntly, why do you hate me so much? , I have been to Shi's house very few times, I don't have much contact with you, and you don't come to Lu's house very often. How did I provoke you?"

"Why do I hate you?" Shi Zhong snorted coldly: "All the three families have Your family know how to do Taoism. You are a different person. If you don't know Taoism, you don't believe that there are ghosts and gods in this world, but grandfather and great-grandfather like you more. Lu family, you don't believe in ghosts and gods, we have to cooperate with you to play an ordinary person, why do people want to revolve around you?"

"Just because you hate me like this?"

Shi Zhong continued: "Now our lives are still in your hands. If you don't want us to hate you, then return the idol to us."

"What if I don't return it?"

Shi Bing sneered: "If you don't return it, It is estimated that it is not only us who hate you, but also the cousins ​​and sisters of the Jiang family who will hate you."

Lu Zhou chuckled: "I say it is very rare that you like me, without you liking me, my life would be impossible. Did you go down? Of course not, on the contrary, you would die miserably without me."

"Since you don't return the statue, don't be afraid that we will be rude." Shi Bing was furious, and quickly took out the magic weapon: "When we catch you, we will suck all the luck from you and pass it to our Shi family. , from now on, there will be no such person as Lu Zhou."

Unfortunately, before she had time to use it, Lu Zhou quickly stretched out his hand and patted them and put the talisman on them. She and Shi Zhong were immediately immobilized and unable to move.

The two of them were shocked and said angrily to Lu Zhou: "Lu Zhou, what have you done to us?"

"What have you done? In your eyes, I am a rubbish who knows nothing but what can I do to you? Don't you think that Are you very powerful? Facing me, a person who doesn't even draw talismans, will you be afraid of this? If I do anything to you again, will I be scared to death?"

"Lu Zhou, if you have the ability, let us go. "

Please, please, I might consider letting you go." Lu Zhou took Shi Bing's magic tool with a smile: "This magic tool is good, you can sell it, I cast a high-level spell yesterday. I lost a lot of money for destroying the school's public property, and I got money today, so I'm lucky."

"Lu Zhou, do you dare to sell it?" It took a few days to buy it for 300 million yuan.

Lu Zhou slowly put away his smile and said coldly, "Why don't I dare? What dare I not? Since you don't treat me as a relative, I don't need to be too polite to you. Last time you were there The things that I scolded my partner in the elevator didn't settle with you, do you think I can forgive you this time?"