431-440

31

Chapter 431 The little unicorn is gone

Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan came to the parking lot and saw someone lingering in front of their car. When they got closer, they saw Le Xiao, who had not been seen for many months.

"Le Xiao?" Lu Zhou walked over happily: "Why are you here?"

"Lu Zhou." Le Xiao was also very happy to see Lu Zhou: "I came to your Lu family auction with a senior from the school. Yes, after seeing your Li family car here, I wanted to see if I could wait for you here."

If Lu Zhou hadn't sent a car to take him back last time, he might not have recognized the Li family car.

"Wait for me? Why are you waiting for me? Isn't it just a matter of phone calls?"

Le Xiao gave him an angry look: "Eldest young master, I've called your phone more than fifty times, but I can't get through, otherwise I'll wait for you here?"

Originally, he thought that the Li family would look for Lu Zhou, but after all, the Li family was the marshal's house, how could he, an ordinary person, just go in and look for someone, and he had no reason to look for Lu Zhou.

Lu Zhou remembered that he had been busy building in the new world some time ago, and people from the outside could not get through to him at all, he smiled apologetically: "I have been in the new world recently, that is, under the old underworld, so you can't get through to me. 's phone, by the way, is your sister okay?"

"She's fine, but there's a little problem with her memory."

"What's the little problem?"

"I just don't know about my disappearance, and I thought I was sent to school by the school. I went to study abroad, and my parents were happy about it, so they didn't blame me for not calling them during the New Year."

"Is there a problem with memory?" Lu Zhou thought for a while: "I remember when you were in Pingxiang Village, It was your senior who took you there. What about your senior, do you know about your disappearance?"

"He didn't know about my disappearance, and when I returned to school, everyone thought I had returned from studying abroad."

Lu Zhou frowned: "Isn't this too strange?"

"Obviously someone changed their memory." Li Nanxuan thought about it and asked, "Le Xiao, you said you came with the senior this time? Was this senior the senior who took you to Pingxiang Village last time?" Le

Xiao Xiao nodded: "Yes."

"Maybe there is something wrong with this senior."

Le Xiao was surprised: "No way?"

"You will find out after investigation. You should keep your distance from him recently."

Le Xiao nodded.

Lu Zhou said, "Le Xiao, it's so late now. You don't have a dormitory door when you go back to school. Why don't you stay at my place for one night and go back to school tomorrow?"

"Okay." Le Xiao asked hesitantly. Said: "Lu Zhou, I want to ask, do you still have contact with the demons in the old underworld?"

"Yes, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, just...I just want to know if Lord Kunpeng is doing well now? The last time they fought with the gods, did they get hurt?"

Lu Zhou said with a smile, "You should wait to see him before asking him these questions."