211-220

11

Chapter 211 Drawing the Golden Talisman

Lu Zhou hung up the phone and immediately turned on the computer to find the video of the saintess of the Nanxiang tribe arriving in Kyoto.

The Virgin of Nanxiang has a very high status in the Nanxiang people, like the abbot of the Jade Buddha Temple, which is famous throughout China, so when she left the Hall of the Virgin and came to Kyoto, the news immediately made headlines.

The saint in the video is wearing a white robe. Except for the eyes, the rest of the place is covered tightly. The eyes are very beautiful, especially when the camera is zoomed in, the eyelashes are long and thick. Many girls are very surprised when they see it. Envy, everyone thinks that just because her eyes are so beautiful, she must be good-looking, but it is a pity that the Holy Maiden does not let others see her appearance.

Lu Zhou stared at the Holy Maiden's eyes for a long time, the purpose is to write down her, so that he can recognize who she is by his eyes in the future.

After keeping the other person's eyes firmly in his mind, he turned off the computer, and then took out the golden talisman paper and brush to practice drawing the golden talisman.

He thinks that since he can see farsighted and hear distant voices, he should have the same supernatural power as a god to have farsightedness and super hearing ability, but he is not a god, so his ability should come from the power that Li Nanxuan said , that is, the power that everyone wished to gather together 10,000 years ago gave him the ability to have farsightedness and other abilities, so it is very likely that he would use this power to draw golden charms. Because he had thought before that he had to use his blood to draw silver talismans, so he must use more advanced things to draw gold talismans.

Lu Zhou couldn't help closing his eyes and thinking, what should he do to bring out the power in his body?

The big ghosts and immortals outside saw Lu Zhou sitting in the hall with his eyes closed and holding a pen, so they all flew out of the house to take a peek out of curiosity.

Lan Ling asked the people around him: "What do you think Xiaozhou is doing?"

Lao Bai touched his chin: "Is it too tired to play today, so I fell asleep?"

Hei Long said, "I think he is with the monk today. There are too many people in the door, and they start to learn how to meditate."

Wan Lao lowered his voice and said, "You speak in a low voice, and don't disturb Xiaozhou. He should be understanding. If he succeeds, he might be able to draw a golden talisman."

Hongniang said excitedly, "He can really draw a golden talisman. Is it a talisman?"

Wan Lao smiled and said, "He came back today and told the old man that he can suddenly understand things tens of meters away, and he can also hear sounds tens of meters away, which shows that his body is getting more and more different..."

Heilong sneered: "With such poor eyesight and hearing, I'm too embarrassed to show it off."

Lao Bai slapped him on the back of the head angrily: "Xiaozhou is a mortal, it's not bad to hear so far, he can compare with you. Is it?"

Heilong said angrily, "You dare to hit me?"

Lao Bai and the others said in unison, "What happened to hitting you? Who made you despise Xiaozhou."

Heilong: "..."

Old Weng hissed: "You guys If you speak in a low voice, it will disturb Xiaozhou, and whether he can draw the golden talisman depends on whether he can perceive what is happening now."