111-120

11

Chapter 111 Ruthless

Lu Zhou quickly raised his left arm to block, threw his right fist, and then raised his foot to kick Judge Cui.

Judge Cui quickly flipped back and flew to avoid the attack. He turned the brush in his hand and stabbed Lu Zhou. The sharp tip of the pen shone with a terrifying cold glow under the green light.

Lu Zhou quickly took out a gossip realm from the space ring to resist.

"Bang——" The two high-level instruments collided, and a powerful force erupted that shook them back countless steps.

After Judge Cui stabilized his body, he quickly took the pen to draw a few times in the air, and then threw it in the direction of Lu Zhou.

When Lu Zhou saw a red light flying over, he could no longer avoid it, and he quickly picked up the Bagua Jing to block it in front of him. Then, the red light was reflected back.

Judge Cui flew away from the spot, and quickly flashed in front of Lu Zhou. Before he could take a shot, the other party responded with a special punch and punched him on the shoulder.

The moment he was kicked out, he had not experienced pain for many years. At this moment, his limbs and bones seemed to have experienced eighteen layers of torture, and he collapsed to the ground in pain.

"Sure enough, he's not an ordinary person..." Judge Cui muttered with difficulty.

If it were an ordinary person, it would be impossible to hurt him with one punch, making his life worse than death.

Seeing Judge Cui curled up on the ground, Lu Zhou was hesitating whether to go over and catch him for points. At the same time, he was worried that Judge Cui might be pretending. It won't make the other party unable to get up, not to mention that the other party is still a ghost, and it is not so useless.

Judge Cui moved his body and looked in the direction of Lu Zhou. When he saw a shadow shaking behind Lu Zhou, he quickly picked up the brush and threw it over.

When Lu Zhou saw the pen flying over, he was shocked, and quickly raised the gossip mirror, only to hear screams behind him.

He turned around and saw that the two men were lying at his feet. Seeing that the other party was wearing the same clothes as those who besieged Li Nanxuan, he was relieved and thanked Judge Cui: "Thank you."

Judge Cui slumped on the ground with his arms. I didn't have the strength to answer him again.

Lu Zhou didn't think he was pretending, so he walked over and asked, "Are you alright?"

"You can't die anyway." Judge Cui turned his head away from him.

"If you're okay, then I'll go to my partner's side." Seeing that he was ignoring him, Lu Zhou stood there for a while and left.

Some Taoist priests around saw Judge Cui lying motionless on the ground, and they felt a little Jiujiu in their hearts, and walked over quietly, trying to catch Judge Cui for points.

But when they were still three meters away from each other, suddenly, the book that Judge Cui had been holding all the year round flew up, and all the people who were uneasy and well-intentioned around were put into the book.

Judge Cui snorted coldly: "You guys want to move me, let's practice for a few thousand years."

Even if he can't move now, it doesn't mean he can't do anything about these mortals.