351-360

51

Chapter 351 My Son

When Lu Zhou walked out of the hall with a bunch of rewards, he still couldn't believe it. He thought that he might be beaten to death by King Jiuying, but he only had one more father and a bunch of gifts when he entered the hall. .

A demon soldier came over and said respectfully, "Neitong has seen Lord Jiuzhou, Lord, the king ordered the youngest to take you to the courtyard arranged by the king, please come with me."

Lu Zhou heard the word Jiuzhou, and the corners of his mouth twitched. pumped.

Jiuzhou's name was taken by Jiuying. It was said that since he became his son, he should be named Jiu, and he would be called Jiuzhou in the future. It didn't sound like a human name, but a place name.

The courtyard arranged by Jiuying is called the Capital Courtyard. It is not far from the main hall, only two large courtyards are separated. On the way to the Capital City Courtyard, the demon soldiers who said Lu Zhou might die in the hall are now only expressionless. To describe it with an expression of disbelief and envy, Lu Zhou became their little master within half an hour of entering the hall, and he would have to obey his orders in the future, which is a bit unacceptable to anyone.

The few adults who passed by with the demon soldiers on patrol could not believe that Lu Zhou would come back alive, and his status had undergone earth-shaking changes.

Lord Shu took the demon soldier to Lu Zhou: "I have seen Lord Jiuzhou." Lu

Zhou said to Lord Shu, "Master Shu, I will take care of sending tea and cakes to the king in the future."

When the demon soldiers heard this sentence, they were both surprised and delighted, and were especially moved. In the future, they would no longer have to enter the hall to be angry with the king or die at the hands of the king.

However, there are also some demon soldiers who don't appreciate it, and whisper to the people around him: "He just entered the hall once to get the king's favor, and people float up. He really thought that he was really favored by the king, but it was only this time. Good luck, it may not be so lucky next time, maybe the king will kill him when he gets angry."

"You don't care whether he is lucky or not, it's a good thing to have someone go in for us to die, or you want to serve the king in the palace too. ?"

"I don't want to."

"Well then."

Hearing the conversation of the demon soldiers, Lu Zhou rolled his eyes in his heart. If he didn't want to rescue Panmo and them, he wouldn't want to serve Jiuying. .

Neitong took Lu Zhou to the capital city courtyard, arranged two servants for Lu Zhou and left the courtyard.

Lu Zhou put all the gifts in the ring, and looked at the surrounding environment. The yard was large and clean, and the room was very luxurious. It could be seen that Jiu Ying wanted the servants to set up the yard carefully.

The servant asked: "Master Jiuzhou, I wonder if you are satisfied with this yard? If you are not satisfied, we can rearrange it."

"Thank you, I am very satisfied." The two servants Lu Zhou looked at, they were There is a man and a woman, the man is tall and thin, as if he has been hungry for several meals, his cheeks are sunken in, the woman is white and tender, very cute and well-behaved.

Next, another sentence was displayed next to the man's head: Lu Shu, the body is a thin green snake, he is used to using poison, and likes to monitor people's every move.