271-280

71

Chapter 271 - The Old Underworld

The consequence of Hou Qing wanting to slaughter Li Qilin is to be given a bunch of "respect the old and love the young" again, mainly responsible for playing with Li Qilin.

"Brother, let's play kites."

"Brother, let's go cycling."

"Brother, let's paint."

Yes, the brother who made this sound came from Houqing's mouth, and he was about to die of nausea. Now, I hate Lu Zhou to the bone, and the talisman that hates him controls him. I dare to think of this, and activate the "respect for the old skill", control his small body and run to bring tea to Lu Zhou, and then serve Lu Zhou. Pressing his calf: "Uncle Zhou, are you comfortable?"

Lu Zhou hooked his lips: "I don't respect me again in my heart?"

Hou Qing: "..." It's

good to know.

When the queen suffered, some demons lived very leisurely and comfortably.

Ever since King Zhu Yan and King Feiyi were stamped by Lu Zhou, their mood has been so refreshing.

They have suffered serious injuries before, and their spiritual meridians were blocked due to the injury. Because of this, their cultivation base has not been able to hinder their progress. After that, they have taken many medicinal pills and tried various methods, but they have not been able to clear the spiritual meridians. , but did not think that a small imprint would solve all their problems. Yuxi is exclusively organized, so stay tuned.

After the spiritual veins were cleared, their cultivation was like returning to ten thousand years ago. Although they did not teleport as fast, they were absolutely as fast as flying, and their cultivation continued to rise. Moreover, Lu Zhou also generously gave them spiritual beads for free. Absorption is simply unable to stop their progress. I believe that they will have absolutely no problem dealing with the fierce generals in the city before long.

Now the old wounds are slowly recovering, the spiritual veins are unclogged again, the cultivation base is also improving rapidly, and he is free, without the need to pay tribute, and he has the protection and spiritual beads of Lu Zhou and the others. He has never had such a comfortable life. They kept praying in their hearts that the day would last.

They are in a good mood, people are not as irritable as before, and they have become very friendly to the Elephant Snake Clan. Knowing that they have killed many Elephant Snake clan demons before, they help them with a trace of compensation for their mentality, hoping that the Elephant Snake clan The clan will one day let go of their hatred for them.

In addition, they are very grateful to Lu Zhou. If it weren't for him, their old wounds would not be healed, and their cultivation would always be inferior to the monsters who are the same evil beasts as them. I couldn't let go of my face to thank Lu Zhou, and I couldn't open my mouth. I couldn't say it after a few words.

In fact, Lu Zhou gave them the Spirit Orb for free, entirely because the Spirit Orb came too fast.

The reason why he came so fast was because he was unlucky. When he was sleeping, the spiritual energy in his body kept leaking out. Li Nanxuan felt that he couldn't just waste it in vain, so he took a bunch of transparent beads to contain spiritual energy. Turning into gold, it looks greedy.

Li Nanxuan proposed to give King Zhu Yan and King Feiyi a basket each, and let them taste the sweetness first, and then they would work harder to help later.