171-180

71

Chapter 171 A Big Thing Happened

It took Lu Zhou two days to put a small part of the pictures and prices in the store. Although there are still many herbal medicines that have not been uploaded, they are still open for business after the review and clearance. After that, some other herbs that have not been uploaded in time will be put on the shelves one after another. herbal pictures. In less than an hour after he opened, tens of thousands of people paid attention to his store, and countless people came to privately chat to ask about the authenticity of the herbal medicine. Fortunately, Lu Zhou and the others prepared dozens of customer service accounts, and then Weng Lao and the others act as customer service and communicate with customers.

Weng Lao and the others have spells, and they can control everything through spiritual knowledge without typing, so the response speed is very fast. Generally, customers come to pick up such precious herbal medicines, and only after personally inspecting the goods will the money be transferred to Weng Lao and his account. Take the herbs and leave.

The first time Luzhou opened, he immediately notified Dai Shengjing and the others to come and pick the herbs, and then easily earned the first big pot of gold. After brushing off 30 to 40 billion dollars, it almost didn't drain the Dai family's bottom line, but these herbs were all worth buying, because Old Weng's herbs were more than ten times better than the herbs outside.

Old Weng and the others transferred the money from the Dai family to Lu Zhou.

Lu Zhou was puzzled: "What are you giving me money for?"

"Xiao Mo said that the fat and water don't flow to outsiders' fields, and it is better to let others make money than to make money for themselves, so our mobile phones are all bought at the Lujia company, this time of course It's no exception, but this time we want a bit more, and we need to customize 10 million mobile phones."

Lu Zhou generously accepted the big list: "Okay, then thank you for visiting the Lu family here. Just call my mother and ask my mother's factory to work overtime overnight to make mobile phones for you."

Jiang Wan received a phone call from Lu Zhou and the money from Lu Zhou, and immediately sent someone to do this.

Less than half a day after the opening of the Luzhou Pharmacy, the Gong Family Department received the news.

Gong Zhaoyu hurriedly went to his brother's room to find Gong Zhaozhong: "Brother, brother, it's not good, something happened, something big."

Gong Zhaozhong, who was playing the game, sneered: "What's more important than angering the old man of the Standing Committee? Is it bigger?"

Speaking of this, he couldn't help but think about being called to the Kyoto Palace's house after the exhibition two days ago, and then standing in the hall waiting for the old man to lecture, but the old man just watched him drink tea, from start to finish. He didn't say a word, the hall was terrifyingly quiet at that time, even more terrifying than when the old man was furious. His legs couldn't stop shaking, and he almost fainted. Finally, the old man went to the study, and the housekeeper invited him out of the palace, before leaving the palace. After returning home, he quickly took a helicopter back to his home.

Gong Zhaoyu hurriedly said: "Brother, Luzhou Dancao website has opened a large pharmacy."

Gong Zhaozhong was stunned, continued to play his game, and said indifferently, "Big pharmacy? How big a pharmacy can he open?

" It's bigger than our pharmacy. It has more varieties of herbs and looks better than us, but it's cheaper than ours. Now many people go to their store to buy medicine, and people who bought other medicines The evaluation is very high, and everyone gave him full marks. Since he opened for half a day, we have not had any business in our store."