451-460

51

Chapter 451

Le Xiao's face changed when he heard He Bo's voice, he didn't expect the other party to come here so quickly.

Seeing that Le Xiao's face was wrong, Kunpeng turned to look at the person coming.

He Bo was delighted to come to Le Xiao: "Are you going to visit the new world? I'll accompany you."

Le Xiao grimaced: "I already have someone to accompany you, and can you stop following me, the more you follow Me, I will only hate you more."

He Bo showed a smile that he thought could fascinate the world: "The more you hate me, the more it shows that you have feelings for me in your heart, and it shows that you still like me.

" "..." Le Xiao suddenly felt that he must have had blindness a few years ago to like this glib man, and also felt that he was too young to think that only such a man was suitable for him, because he was not a lively man He needs an interesting person to adjust the taste of life, so he chose He Bo, and he was really too young at that time to be fooled by the other party's rhetoric: "He Bo, I really hate you now. , please stop being affectionate and think that others still have feelings for you, and don't think that you are very attractive, thinking that everyone in the world will be fascinated by you."

He pulled Kunpeng's wrist: " Lord Kunpeng, let's go."

He Bo immediately stopped them from looking at Kunpeng, and couldn't help but startled: "Lord Kunpeng?"

Kunpeng said to him lightly, "Can you let me go?"

He Bo looked at the hands they were holding together. , said with a sullen face: "No, Le Xiao is my boyfriend, I can't let you take him away." For some reason, Le Xiao

didn't want Kunpeng to know that he had anything to do with He Bo, nor did he want Kunpeng to have anything to do with him . When he had any contact with He Bo, he hurriedly explained: "Master Kunpeng, don't listen to his nonsense, I have nothing to do with him anymore, let's go."

He Bo was angry when he saw that he was in a hurry to distance himself from him: " Le Xiao, are you looking at Lord Kunpeng now?"

Le Xiao said angrily: "Yes, I am looking at Lord Kunpeng, so I won't like you anymore, please don't come to me again in the future."

He Bo sneered: "You don't even care what your identity is, even a low-level mortal wants to go up to him, so don't be delusional, it's impossible for you to be with him, and you're not worthy of him. "

At this moment, Le Xiao's heart was really broken by He Bo, and he was completely disappointed with this man. He let go of Kunpeng's hand and said with red eyes, "Yes, I'm just a lowly mortal, not worthy of you." This kind of noble immortal, since you look down on me so much, why do you keep entangled in it, you are not afraid of my lowering your status? Or do you think it is fun to play with other people's feelings?" He Bo saw tears in his eyes . , hurriedly stepped forward and said, "I didn't mean that, sigh, I'm stupid, I-I'm only in a hurry to keep my mouth shut. I'm sorry, I was wrong, I apologize to you." Le Xiao pushed him away, loudly Said: "Don't come near me, I really don't want to see you again, I beg you to stay away from me, okay? I beg you." The people nearby heard the noise and looked towards them. He Bo looked at Le Xiao at a loss. This was the first time Le Xiao appeared helpless. He didn't know what to do: "Xiao Xiao, I..." Kunpeng took Le Xiao's shoulder and stretched out his hand. He stepped aside from He Bo and said coldly, "He Bo, this is the first time I solemnly tell you, and the last time I tell you, Xiao Xiao is my future partner, if you come to pester him in the future, you immortal. You don't have to do it anymore, just go to the underworld to report." Le Xiao stared at him blankly. He Bo: "..." Kunpeng lowered his head and said to Le Xiao, "Let's go." Le Xiao nodded. Kunpeng teleported away with him. The low-level mortals who were watching the play nearby were stunned when they saw the two disappear in front of them. Excuse me, what about people? Kunpeng brought people back to the Supreme Hall.