371-380

71

Chapter 371 Children, don't look around

Shuishen was stepped on by Ziwei Xingjun on his chest, and the pain made him hurriedly push the opponent's leg, but the opponent's divine power was stronger than his, so he couldn't push him no matter how he pushed: "Ziwei Xingjun, take your leg away."

Ziwei Xingjun said lightly: "When I was controlling me just now, why didn't I expect such an end."

Yue Yi smiled, who quickly hid behind Li Tan, glad that Ziwei Xingjun's anger was all on the body of the god.

The bad god said angrily: "If you don't take your stinky feet away, there will be times when you regret it."

"Oh~~" Ziwei Xingjun raised his eyebrows: "Then let me see how you will make me regret it. Taking

advantage of the fact that he was holding Ziwei Xingjun's feet with both hands, Shen Shen immediately used Lu Zhou's talisman to smash into Ziwei Xingjun's body.

Ziwei Xingjun's expression became dull again.

The god of failure quickly pushed him away and stood up, patted Ziwei Xing-jun on the face, and sneered: "I said there are times when you regret it."

Lei Gong said: "If you don't run away, wait for Ziwei Xing-jun to wake up, and you will run away again. No more."

"Oh, that's right." Just as he turned around, someone grabbed his arm, he turned to see Ziwei Xingjun, and was stunned for a moment: "Ah, why did you wake up so quickly this time? Seeing

that Ziwei Xingjun's expression was still sluggish, Li Nanxuan said, "He doesn't seem to have woken up yet."

He was surprised: "Then why did he hold on to me?"

Lei Gong said, "What talisman did you put on him?"

"I don't know, I just took a random one and posted it."

Li Nanxuan, Lei Gong, and Li Tan: "..."

Suddenly, Ziwei Xingjun pulled his hand back and pulled the god of decline into his arms and hugged him tightly.

"What are you doing... uh..." Shen Shen raised his head, and then, the other party held the back of his head and kissed his lips, he couldn't help but widen his eyes.

"Oh my God..." Yue Yi smiled and whispered, taking out his mobile phone and madly shooting at Shuishen and Ziwei Xingjun.

Li Nanxuan raised his eyebrows.

Lei Gong sneered: "Xi Shen, you also asked Xiaozhou to write this talisman?" Xia Shen regained his

senses and quickly pushed Ziwei Xingjun.

But Ziwei Xingjun hugged him tightly.

At this time, Immortal Huan waited to come out of the backyard and was stunned when he saw the two men who were kissing.

Bacchus rubbed his eyes and looked at the yard again: "Am I drunk? So I saw Shuishen and Ziwei Xingjun kissing?"

You Yilingguan said, "You are not drunk."

Xue Nu was shocked and said: " Are Shuishen and Ziwei Xingjun a pair?" Huanxian said: "The hands are tied with Yue Lao

's red rope, it's not a pair, what else could it be?"

"..." It's not what you think.

The God of Fortune said, "Should I report the good news to the Emperor of Heaven?"