141-150

41

Chapter 141

In the next few days, Lu Zhou entered the hard days of drawing silver talismans.

At first, he thought he wasn't paying enough attention, but when his mind was full of talismans, he couldn't write on the silver talismans either. He thought that maybe his writing posture was wrong, so he used a handstand, lying on his stomach, Kneeling and waiting for gestures to draw talismans, and reciting scriptures while writing, but still unable to write.

Lu Zhou is very big, and others can't draw it. He can still know that his mana is not enough, but he doesn't know where to find the problem. The only thing that makes him happy now is that since the incident with Heilong, Li Keqiu's eyes have changed. He won't say this or that. It's just that he has to learn more. Li Keqiu can't wait to spend his life. All the things he learned were stuffed into Lu Zhou's mind.

In addition, Li Zijun's eyes have also changed. His eyes are full of complex emotions such as enthusiasm, admiration, caution, nervousness, pride, care, and so on. Sometimes he even thinks that he is the ancestor and Li Zijun is the grandson.

Taking advantage of Li Zijun's absence, Lu Zhou asked Li Nanxuan: "Nanxuan, do you think Uncle Lie's look at me is wrong?"

Li Nanxuan smiled and said, "After he knows that you are the force guarded by our four gates, he I don't know what to do with you for a while, you don't need to worry about him, after a long time, he will put aside his normal attitude, now you have a clue, do you know why you drew the talisman?"

"I'm thinking about it. Could it be that there is a problem with the paint or the silver talisman? But the paint and silver talisman are both given by Mr. Weng and the others, so they can't be wrong." Lu Zhou thought for a while and then said, "It is also possible that my ability is not up to the level of silver painting. The condition of the charm, so I have not been able to draw it. It was an accident in the past, what do you think?"

"What you said is possible, we have not painted the silver charm and don't know the situation. We will ask Mr. Weng and the others when we return to Kyoto. I just knew."

Lu Zhou said distressedly: "But I can't draw it now, and you will be punished when you go back." "Old Weng and the others are joking

with you."

: "If only the silver talisman could speak, it could tell me where I am lacking."

Li Nanxuan rubbed his head and encouraged him: "You are quite good at drawing purple talismans now, in the world of mystic arts, there should be no more than fifty people who can draw purple talismans, or even less. The talismans are all old seniors, and the juniors cannot draw due to their lack of spiritual power, but those old seniors die one by one, and the juniors can't keep up. Out of the purple talisman."

At this time, the big white egg jumped on Lu Zhou's legs, posing as if he was going to take a nap.

Lu Zhou looked at it speechlessly. These days, every time it was going to sleep, it would come to him, and he had to coax it like a baby to sleep.

He patted it gently to be afraid of it: "Sleep, sleep."

After the ups and downs in the egg became smooth, Lu Zhou asked Li Nanxuan in a low voice, "Why does the unicorn egg keep asking me to hold it to sleep?"

Li Nanxuan smiled softly : "It treats you like a mother."

Lu Zhou: "!!!!!!"

"It was originally lifeless, but because you slept with it in your arms, you passed on the high heat when you had a fever to it, and let it gradually Awakening will become dependent on you. Of course, the main reason is that it has been sealed with the black dragon for tens of thousands of years, and slowly has a little bit of consciousness, and the unicorn egg needs a particularly high heat to hatch, and you have a fever. It is just right for it to give it a life in a short time, otherwise, the unicorn egg will take hundreds of years to hatch before it hatches, and it may die in the eggshell or in the belly of the black dragon."