281-290

81

Chapter 281 My partner gave birth to

Lu Zhou and the others lost money and paid the accommodation fee, and finally they could live in Keyingxuan.

Wen Ren Xiyuan personally took them to the guest room and brought them meals.

Li Qilin pulled Hou Qing and sat down to eat.

Lu Zhou sat next to Li Qilin, and Xi Yuan, the witness, was still standing at the door and did not leave. He asked in confusion, "Is there anything else?"

"Yes." I'm curious, how did you find the little unicorn?"

Lu Zhou would not tell him the truth: "My partner gave birth to it." Li

Nanxuan raised his eyebrows in disbelief: "Yes, I gave birth."

Li Qilin held the chicken leg in his hand. Giggling, "I was hatched by my father."

Lu Zhou rubbed Li Qilin's little head with a smile.

Wenren Xiyuan's mouth twitched: "If I believed you, I wouldn't be named Wenren."

Lu Zhou asked, "Do you really want to know?"

Wenren Xiyuan said, "Yes, I'm very curious."

Li Nanxuan checked Hooking his lips: "Curiosity comes at a price."

Wenren Xiyuan asked: "What price? Want a golden spirit bead?"

Lu Zhou shook his head: "We have so many of these things, we don't need them, and we don't need any magic weapons. Wen Ren Xi Yuan: "

..."

Li Nanxuan said: "You ask us a question, we will ask you a question, is this fair?"

Wen Ren Xi Yuan nodded: "Fair, the premise is that there must be no deception in the answer. How about deceiving and deceiving?"

"Yes."

"Then you answer my question first."

Lu Zhou said, "The little unicorn was given to us by Heilong."

Before Wenren Xiyuan asked who Heilong was, Li Nanxuan continued: "It's time for us to ask you, why did King Wuming betray the Qilin family in the first place."

"I don't know the question you asked." Wenren Xiyuan rolled his eyes: "Back then No one knows why he betrayed the Qilin family at all, but they all say that the Qilin can understand the world, understand the will of God, and listen to the destiny. Maybe he is not betrayal, but has a last resort. If you know the reason someday, I hope you Can you tell me."

Li Nanxuan said, "You didn't give us a satisfactory answer, so this question is not counted

. "

Has Yuquan Lake really dried up?"

"I'm sure it's definitely dried up."

Lu Zhou asked him, "Why are you so sure?"

Wen Ren Xiyuan took a sip of wine and asked with a smile, "Is this the second one ? Problem."

Lu Zhou nodded: "Forget it."

"I once jumped into a dry pit to investigate, and there was not a drop of water in it, and even the spring was dry. I wanted to explore the depths of the spring, but there was a force blocking me. Don't let me investigate." Wen Ren Xiyuan asked them after finishing speaking: "Now it's your turn to answer me, who is Heilong?"