121-130

21

Chapter 121 Reinforcements are coming

Xiao Fang and Xiao Li returned to the Li family compound again.

Black and white impermanence looked around, and Fan Wujiu raised his eyebrows: "Where is this place? There is actually a barrier that cooperates with our underworld."

Generally, people in the occult world will set up barriers at their homes or Taoist temples to prevent ghosts from invading. But in order to facilitate the ghosts from the underworld, they will cooperate with the underworld to set up a barrier that allows the ghosts to come and go freely.

"This place seems to be..." Before Xie Bian could figure out where it was, he heard Xiao Fang and Xiao Li pointing at the Yangmen Courtyard in front and said, "Seventh Master, Eighth Master, this is the place, the soul we want to hook is here. Inside."

Fan Wujiu took a few steps forward, looked up and said: "There is an enchantment here."

Xie Bian poked at the enchantment with the mourning stick in his hand, and was surprised when he saw that the magic weapon could pass through the enchantment: " We can go in."

"Go, go in."

Xiao Fang hurriedly said: "Seventh Master, after we go in, we won't be able to come out, and we won't be able to go back to the underworld if we go underground."

Xie Bi'an said, "Don't worry, since they let them go. If you go back, it means that they will not embarrass us too much, if we don't leave here, the judges will come to find us."

Black and white impermanence entered the Yangmen courtyard first, followed by the other 500 ghosts.

When they went in, Xie Bian and Fan Wujiu felt the power of Huangquan Ghost Earth from the enchantment. They glanced at each other in surprise, and then continued to walk forward.

When they saw the house where Lu Zhou and the others lived, for a moment, they seemed to see the palace of their old underworld. Whether it was the aura emanating from the house or the yin qi emanating from the bricks and tiles, it was the same as the palace of the king of hell in the old underworld where they once lived. They are exactly the same, if it is not for the construction and appearance, they will all think that they are returning to the old underworld.

"This is..." Xie Bian and Fan Wujiu were a little excited, and they were about to rush over to take a closer look when they heard someone say, "Why is another ghost coming in? This time, it's not so easy to get out."

"Yo, this time there are quite a few ghosts. Do you want to capture us all back to the underworld?"

"It's impossible to catch us back. I think they brought so many people here because they didn't want to lose the battle."

"Hehe, just a few hundred ghosts just want to compete with us? It's too self-aware, isn't it? It

was only when Fan Wujiu and Xie Bian noticed that there were a group of big ghosts staring at them around them. Moreover, the number of big ghosts changed from more than 100 to hundreds, more and more, and one big ghost appeared from the ground. The number of ghosts surpassed them, and a big ghost emerged from the ground and shouted: " I

heard that there was a fight, where, where?

, I haven't had a good fight since I grabbed bricks and tiles from the Shifang Demon, and it's been several months since that time."

"I also heard that there was a fight, and the opponent was not that good. , I'll be very disappointed if it's too naive."

Black and white impermanence looked at the big ghosts like the king of hell, the whole person was not good, but it was not good to take people away immediately, otherwise it would be too embarrassing, and what will happen in the future? They have the face to do things in the underworld. They stand in front of them and show a particularly imposing appearance. Then, they quietly send voice transmissions to the little ghosts who have not come in yet, and ask them to find the judges and bring a thousand ghosts by the way. Poor, and the little ghosts behind them have long been frightened by the big ghosts and their legs are weak.