131-140

31

Chapter 131 Silver Talisman

Lu Zhou pulled Li Yuanyuan to sit beside him and smiled: "Yes, it's like some people ran away to rob him, so everyone thought he was a bad person, but when everyone knew that he was a last resort, it was to heal his parents' illness. If you are forced to do the robbery, should we say that he is bad or should we say good? To say that he is bad, he is not really bad. It is good to say that he has filial piety, but it is wrong to do robbery. The same is true of a good person. He will lie, lose his temper and curse, and do bad things with good intentions, so it is really difficult to define a bad person and a good person." The

old grandfather sighed: "But my old lady doesn't think so, she thinks that the other party has done bad things. , it will continue to be bad."

"Maybe because the other party is really bad, she will have a bad impression of that person, although you said that you will reform him, then after so many years of reforming him, has this person been in front of grandma? Have you behaved well? If not, then you can't blame the old grandma for being so prejudiced against him." The

old grandfather froze and stood up quickly: "You are right, young man, I will go to my old lady now."

He quickly disappeared in front of Lu Zhou, but in less than a second, he returned to Lu Zhou, and he put a large box in front of Lu Zhou: "Our house is destroyed, and there is no place to put the statue, so please trouble the young man to put it Bring it back to Li's house to worship for a while, three incense sticks every morning, noon and evening, thank you."

Before Lu Zhou could react, the grandfather disappeared without a trace.

Lu Zhou was surprised: "How does he know that I am from the Li family?"

Li Yuanyuan only spoke when the old grandfather left, "Xiaozhou, I want to go home."

"This big box is so big? I can't carry it back. ." Lu Zhou looked around and found that no one was looking at them, so he quickly put the box in the space ring, and took Li Yuanyuan back to Li's house.

Li Nanxuan watched him come back and asked, "Is the old town fun?"

"I was buying food for Aunt Yuanyuan the whole time, and I didn't go around very carefully. By the way, I met an old grandfather just now, and he asked him to Bring this box back and let me enshrine it for a while." Grandpa Lu Zhou took out the big box given to him.

"What is this?" Li Nanxuan and Li Weihua surrounded them.

"The old man said that his house was destroyed and there was no place to put the statue, so he asked me to bring it back to worship for a period of time, three incense sticks each morning, noon and evening."

Everyone immediately guessed who this old man was, and quickly opened the box. Two golden statues appeared in front of them.

Li Weihua said in a hurry, "Quickly, move Eunuch Land and Granny Land to our ancestral hall. By the way, we will also notify the Dai family so that they don't have to build idols."

Lu Zhou was surprised: "This idol is Eunuch Tu and He. Mother Earth, what I just met was..."

Li Nanxuan smiled and said, "You just met Father Earth."

"Then the one who quarreled with him was Mother Earth."

Li Nanxuan raised his eyebrows: "Have you met? Going to Mother-in-law Land?"

Lu Zhou nodded: "I'll go, no wonder the old man and the father-in-law know that I am a member of the Li family. He is in charge of a piece of land. I guess there is nothing in this world that he doesn't know about."