161-170

61

Chapter 161 Extremely Arrogant

When Lu Heng heard the news that Shi Bing and the others were hospitalized, he applauded with both hands and feet, and then ran to Lu Zhou's dormitory to tell Lu Zhou the matter: "Brother, you don't know how unlucky they are, haha, I heard At that time, whether it was the students in the school or the mountain spirits and ghosts in the mountains, all the spells hit them inexplicably. Fortunately, several teachers were present and used spells to block some of their power, otherwise they would now It's not lying in the hospital but lying in the grave. Originally, their grade would not be able to come back until a day later, but because they were seriously injured, they had to come back earlier. By the way, I also heard that their head teacher said that other people in the Shi family also suffered serious injuries. Everything has been in the hospital, and I don't know if the great-grandfather and the others are okay?"

After all, the great-grandfather and the others treated him very well, and it was impossible to remain indifferent when they heard that they were injured and hospitalized.

Lu Zhou's face froze for a moment, then changed the subject and said, "Didn't you say that the person who bought the magic weapon will come to school today?"

"By the way, I forgot if you didn't tell me." Lu Heng turned to leave, Li Nanxuan said: "Let Xiaozhou accompany you."

Lu Heng said, "No, I will come back when I go."

"Let Xiaozhou accompany you to gain knowledge and see how you trade. In the future, he will also buy and sell things on Xuanqi.com. I won't be fooled like a layman."

Lu Zhou glanced at the three gold and copper coins in Li Nanxuan's hands, got up and said, "I'll go with you."

"That's good." Lu Heng left the dormitory with him. , took out his mobile phone and called the person who bought the magic weapon, and asked the other party whether he had come to the school, and the other party was dressed before hanging up and saying, "The buyer is here, wait for us at the gate."

They came to the school gate, Seeing that Dai Jingjing and Kang Kai were fighting with two young people on the opposite street, they rushed over to separate them.

One of the young people spat out a mouthful of blood and scolded: "Dai Jingjing, don't you Dai family just rely on your being an ancient clan and guarding an ancient world, and you think you are capable, I bah, I tell you, if not Since you are from the Dai family, I have already killed you, and next time you dare to provoke me, don't think about buying medicinal materials and medicinal herbs from the Dancao market."

"Then if you have the ability, let us Dai's family not be able to buy medicine pills." Dai Jingjing was young, but he was also strong-willed. He was not afraid of the opponent's threat, and looked like he was going to rush up to fight him again.

Kang Kai was wiser than him and immediately grabbed him.

Seeing their outfits, Lu Heng asked, "Is one of you called "extremely arrogant" in Xuanqi.com?"

The young man who scolded Dai Jingjing said, "I am "extremely arrogant," you are "Heng" Right?"

Lu Heng nodded: "I brought something, do you want to inspect it?"

"Extremely arrogant" looked at him, then looked at Dai Jingjing: "Are you friends?"

"Yes."

"Extremely arrogant" with a cold smile : "I don't buy anything anymore."

Lu Heng: "..."

"Extremely arrogant" pointed at Dai Jingjing and said, "Unless you break up with this person, I will buy it."