261-270

61

Chapter 261 The Old Underworld - Birch

It is said that when people are unlucky, drinking water is stuck between their teeth.

Lu Zhou has deeply realized this sentence in the past few days. Not only that, he can't even sleep peacefully. As long as he closes his eyes every day, nightmares will come. He either dreamed that he was dead, or that he had a dream. An accident happened to my relatives and friends, and I was awakened by a nightmare within a few minutes of sleep. I finally calmed down and fell asleep again, but I started having nightmares again and again. I can't sleep well every day. Hours.

"Ah—"

Lu Zhou was awakened by a nightmare again. The moment he opened his eyes, he saw a huge pig's head and shouted again in fright.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, it's me, it's me who anointed the wolf." The anointed wolf quickly turned back into a human body and smiled at him: "You have a nightmare again?"

Lu Zhou gave him an angry look: "How did you become a beast? Body?" Gaolang

looked at him innocently: "I suddenly felt very comfortable before I turned back into a beast body."

"Then why are you so close to me?"

"I just want to wipe your sweat."

He wiped his hand, and a pile of sweat was on the back of his hand. He sat up and saw that all around him were like snake eggs. Outside the snake eggs were snakes. ?"

Because of the unfortunate reason, he didn't dare to sleep in the tree nest, so he spread a haystack under the tree and slept here with the anointed wolf.

Gaolang said happily: "You keep releasing your spiritual power while you sleep. In order not to waste it, I will suck all your spiritual power into my body, and then advance to a small realm."

Lu Zhou: "..."

"Elephant Snakes and the others also noticed the spiritual power you released, so they moved the children to your side and asked your spiritual power to help hatch the eggs."

"Hatching eggs? Are you hatching eggs?" Lu Zhou looked at a pile of big white eggs, After a burst of shame, I picked up the mobile phone charged with the charging charm to check the time, which showed that it was three o'clock in the morning.

Gaolang pushed him to lie down: "It's still early, you can sleep again."

Lu Zhou shook his head: "I started having nightmares after falling asleep, but I still don't sleep."

"Then wait for Lord Dijiang to come back and sleep again, then you won't have nightmares again."

Lu Zhou asked curiously: "Where did they go? Why won't I have nightmares again after they come back?"

Gaolang sucked the aura emanating from him and said, "They just led a team to attack the Birch family, and they said they wanted to give it to you. Catch a Birch back."

Lu Zhou was surprised: "They are going to attack the Birch family?"

"Yes, Birch birds can eat nightmares, and you can sleep well in the future."

Lu Zhou: "... "

Does he want to be moved?

Isn't it bad to attack other races just for a nightmare?

Gaolang took out a bronze mirror magic weapon: "I heard that the Birch family has a nest 700 miles away, and my magic weapon can see things within a thousand miles. Let's see where the Dijiang adults have gone. "