41-50

41

Chapter 041 Do you believe there are ghosts and gods in this world?

When Lu Tongshang received his wife's message, he quickly replied to the message and asked, "You said that Xiaozhou also attended the Gong family's banquet tonight?" Why was he invited too?

Jiang Wan replied: He came to the banquet in place of the Li family.

Lu Tongshang asked again: Doesn't he believe in ghosts? Why would you want to attend this banquet? Or does he already know that there are ghosts and gods in this world?

After reading the news on the phone, Jiang Wan asked Lu Zhou in a low voice, "Son, do you believe there are ghosts and gods in this world?"

"Ghosts and gods?" Lu Zhou looked at his mother suspiciously: "Mom, have you been a ghost recently? Isn't it because of superstition that you dress up like a Taoist priest?"

"Of course not, I'll just ask." Jiang Wan sent a message to her husband: He still doesn't believe in ghosts and spirits in this world as before.

Lu Tongshang replied: When he believes it, tell him about us, otherwise he thinks that we have been brainwashed by the Taoist temple and will find the Taoist temple to settle the account.

Jiang Wan agrees with her husband's words, and believes that as long as tonight's exchange meeting is over, her son will rewash his worldview and usher in a new world.

The banquet was held on the 33rd floor of the hotel. As soon as the elevator arrived, Jiang Wan and Lu Zhou walked out.

The corridor was full of people, all of whom were the bodyguards of those who came to the banquet. Because they could not enter the venue, they could only guard outside.

Jiang Wan and Lu Zhou took out the invitation letter and handed it to the waiter at the gate.

When the waiter saw the invitation letter from the Li family, he immediately became respectful and brought him into the venue in person.

Jiang Wan, who came in with her, ignored her and agreed to follow her alone, but in order not to let her son know that she was superstitious, he quickly said hello to Lu Zhou and went to see his old friend.

From childhood to adulthood, Lu Zhou attended banquets relatively few times. Even the banquets hosted by his own family rarely attended, so he did not know other people at the venue. After being brought to the seat by the waiter, he sat there obediently.

"Who is the young man sitting under the podium? Why is he sitting in that position?" Someone looked at Lu Zhou and asked the people beside him curiously.

"I don't know, I haven't seen it before, but the person who can sit in that position is not an ordinary person, or a very powerful person."

"Among the wealthy nobles, I have never seen this person. If they are strong, we will also There's no reason I haven't seen it before."

"If you're so curious, you can go and ask."

"Forget it, I'm afraid of offending people."

Lu Zhou saw that people around him were looking at him curiously, and looked down. Seeing whether he was wearing something inappropriate, or that it was not the time to sit down, he looked around, and a small number of people were already seated, while others were still chatting with old friends.

He didn't find anything wrong, so he raised his ears and eavesdropped on how the people around him exchanged information, and then he heard someone whispering: "Recently, monsters have been frequent, especially in our southern region. The monsters make trouble, and we are so busy that we don't have time to rest."