301-310

1

Chapter 301 You know too much and you will be easily silenced

Li Nanxuan walked up to the Hundred Ghost King.

The Hundred Ghost King put his hand on Li Nanxuan's forehead, and used his ghost power to check whether there was any ghost energy in Li Nanxuan's body. After the confirmation, his trust in Li Nanxuan was raised to 60%. He put down his palm and said, "You came to the underworld. It's been some time, and I should know some of the rules of surrendering to the king..."

"Yes." Li Nanxuan knelt down on one knee: "Please mark the little one with the king of Baigui." The king of Baigui

was more obedient and loyal to him. To be satisfied, at this moment, his trust in Li Nanxuan increased by another ten percent. Although it only adds up to 70%, for the Hundred Ghost King, who does not trust any ghosts, the 70% trust level is quite high. You must know that the Hundred Ghost King has only 90% of his most trusted subordinates. .

The Hundred Ghost King stamped Li Nanxuan: "You still have to manage the corpse clan, the Zhuyan clan and the fat leftover clan. I won't let you live in the hall, otherwise it will be very inconvenient for you to enter and leave the hall."

"Yes, king." Li Nanxuan Secretly, the Hundred Ghost King really knew that he was recruiting the Zhu Yan clan and the fat left clan.

"You have done so many things outside the underworld in order to unlock the barrier and save us. I can't treat you badly, so I will give you a mansion to live in. If you come to Songdicheng in the future, you will have a place to live."

"Thank you, king . "

As for your partner and children..." The Hundred Ghost King noticed just now that Lu Zhou and the others' cultivation was so weak that a single ghost soldier could crush them to death and immediately lost interest in them. I was too lazy to print them: "I won't print it, as long as they are obedient."

"The little ones will take care of them."

The King of Hundred Ghosts asked curiously: "Actually, your strength is completely unnecessary. To be a partner with a demon who has no cultivation base, how can you..."

Li Nanxuan said: "Returning to the king, it was King Dijiang who defeated King Zhu Yan and King Feiyi, but he didn't intend to recruit the two clans, and my partner and King Dijiang were friendly, so I thought of marrying my partner. In order to gain his trust, let him persuade King Dijiang and let King Dijiang hand over the kings of the two clans to me, otherwise I can't hold down the kings of the two clans with my ability.

" Imprint?"

"Yes, but King Dijiang doesn't care about matters, he has no interest in King Zhu Yan and King Feiyi, and the imprint is also for me to control them."

King Baigui currently does not want to offend King Dijiang, since King Dijiang No matter what, just put the seal on it, let King Zhu Yan and King Feiyi first bear the seal of King Dijiang, and after a while, they will lift the seal and put their own brand: "You have entered the enchantment now, if you want to do it again Leaving the underworld can only wait for us to break the enchantment, but this is not a short-term thing."

"I know, otherwise I wouldn't think about expanding the power to help the king."

"Just understand, you go outside to familiarize yourself with the environment first, I'll find another kid to take you to the new mansion later."

"Thank you , Your Majesty." "

Go back."

"Yes." Li Nanxuan exited the hall.