321-330

21

Chapter 321: The First New Year's Eve

After everyone consciously greeted the flaming ghost's patriarch, they didn't talk to the flaming ghost any more, lest they start to fight again when they see people in a rage.

The stinky ghost continued to introduce Lu Zhou and the others: "The one who scare us at the gate before was the patriarch of the tree ghost, called the tree ghost, they like to live in trees or under big trees, and they don't like to hurt people. , but he likes to scare people and trick others. In order to scare the King of Hundred Ghosts, he has hidden in the big tree countless times to find a chance to tame the other party. Because of his tireless efforts, the King of Hundred Ghosts can't stand him and let him and his clan Live outside the city and scare or scare other ghost clans or other demon clans."

The patriarch of the ghost in the tree smiled embarrassedly, and sometimes felt that his behavior was naive, but their nature was like this. They like to make fun of people, they like to scare people, and they find a lot of fun in it, so they don't think about changing.

"If they continue like this, they will completely become ordinary big trees, with no life and no soul."

Lu Zhou: "..." The

stinky ghost looked at the five strange ghosts embedded in the same body. , among the five ghosts, four of them have no eyes, only one has one eye, and the other four ghosts rely on this eye to see things: "This is the patriarch of the five strange ghosts, his name is Sir Xiyun, don't think he has Of the five bodies, in fact, except for the ghost with eyes, the other four ghosts cannot move at will, and must obey the orders of the ghost with one eye, and those who have been smelled by the five ghosts will die immediately."

Gaolang said in surprise: "By the If they smell it, they will die? So powerful?"

Lu Zhou was curious again: "Master Xiyun's spell is so powerful, why is it not favored by the Hundred Ghost King."

"At the beginning, they were originally five independent relatives. Brother, because of being punished by Lord Tiandao, the five brothers together have high mana, but they can no longer kill arbitrarily. For example, if the other party is a good person, they can't kill them. If they are evil people, they can't kill them either. Evil, a person who has no luck and five wealth, and other clan ghosts are also five ghosts together."

"A person who is neither good nor evil? Is there such a person in the world?"

The God of Fortune said, "Such people hardly exist in this world."

Lu Zhou: "..."

It's like he doesn't know how to kill people. No wonder the King of Hundred Ghosts doesn't like them.

The patriarch of the Five Ghosts hummed: "We will find such a person."

Lu Zhou: "..."

Really persistent.

The patriarch of the stinky ghost walked up to a ghost whose mouth was bigger than an ordinary person: "This is the patriarch of the stinky ghost clan, Lord Yaba, their clan is somewhat similar to our clan, and their mouths continue to breed stench, this smell The bad breath will smoke to himself, making him keep vomiting, and no matter what food is put into his mouth, it will quickly rot and

stink , but they have to eat food, and if they don't eat food, they will die." Smoked to the other side, did not speak.

"Like the stinky clan, they must eat, but they can't eat, there are the non-eating ghost clan, the Jukou ghost clan, and the needle-mouth hungry ghost clan." The patriarch of the stinky ghost introduced the patriarchs of the three clans to Lu Zhou and the others. : "No food ghosts, it's not that they can't eat, but they don't have to eat. They want to drink water, but it will be difficult to find water. After finding water, they will dry up immediately. If they want to eat all kinds of food, the food will Rotten, rotten, rotten."