251-260

51

Chapter 251 You mortals are really fragile

Seeing that He Bo was so reckless, Lu Zhou walked into the yard and hurriedly stopped it, but the other party had already entered the yard. Fortunately, the other party was an immortal, and mortals and monsters had nothing to do with He Bo.

Le Xiao hurriedly followed.

"Le Xiao, wait..." Lu Zhou saw that He Bo went in and disappeared, as if there was a barrier blocking the barrier, he felt something was wrong, and quickly reached out and grabbed Le Xiao's bowl.

Le Xiao ran in a hurry and with great momentum, dragged Lu Zhou to run a few steps inside.

When Lu Zhou's wrist crossed the boundary of the gate of the yard and entered the yard, he immediately felt that a group of people were pulling his hand and dragging him inside. He could not match the opponent with his strength alone, and he was dragged at once. went in.

Seeing that his body was completely inside the barrier, the gods quickly teleported over and hurriedly grabbed Lu Zhou's wrist, but the suction in the yard was so strong that even he was brought into the yard.

Li Nanxuan and King Fu, who flew over from behind, hurried in, only to be ejected a few steps away by the barrier of the yard.

"Damn." Li Nanxuan said angrily, Lu Zhou left his sight only a few minutes before such a thing happened, and he didn't expect that Lu Zhou could run to the side of the Yinmen Courtyard just by saying a few words at the gate of the courtyard.

King Fu touched the barrier in front of him and said, "Similar to Yangmen Courtyard, such a powerful barrier, Colonel Li, what should we do? We can't get in now."

Li Nanxuan said quickly, "Hurry up and take the Zhenyuanguan, Taoist Everyone from Tianguan, Wanxianguan, and Xuantong Temple will be brought here."

Fortunately, he let the Li family's sideline and the Li family elders join the four Taoist temple teams to participate in the exchange meeting early in the morning. There is absolutely no problem with the Gong family, and there are people from the Four Taoist Temple to help. Even if the Gong family calls in all the collateral, they can still handle it.

"Okay." King Fu quickly teleported away.

At this time, Li Nange ran over with the people from the Li family and the Lu family: "Big brother, is brother-in-law okay?"

"He was pulled into the Yinmen Courtyard." Li Nanxuan took out a large ball of thread from the space and let them wrap around him: "Okay, we will enter the Yinmen Courtyard later." "Okay." It took

less

than five minutes At the same time, King Fu brought the Li family's collateral and elders, as well as people from the Four Taoist Temple to the outside of the Yinmen Courtyard.

Li Nanxuan took out another ball of thread and let the back side wrap around the person in front of him, wrapping it around his body.

Li Zijun asked, "What's next? How do I get in?"

Li Nanxuan looked ahead and said, "Come on."

Everyone followed his gaze and saw a man flying over on a beast and stopped on top of their heads superior.

Li Nanxuan called the other party's name: "Leng Yan."

Leng Yan hooked his lips coldly: "Colonel Li, are you bringing so many people here to capture me?"

Military eldest daughter-in-lawOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara