61-70

61

Chapter 061 When did you start falling in love with me?

When Li Nanxuan discovered the secret, Lu Zhou blushed like a peach, jumped up quickly and took the book back.

With a smile in his eyes, Li Nanxuan assured him, "You drew the portraits of the characters in the book, right?"

Lu Zhou nodded embarrassedly, and Li Nanxuan sucked his lips in the next second.

This kiss was very frenetic and exciting, joyful and throbbing, and the strong emotion conveyed made Lu Zhou quickly hug his neck, kissing back fiercely, and his lips and teeth intertwined with his fiery breath, making each other more intimate.

Li Nanxuan took advantage of the situation and fell to the back bed, lying on the bed.

Lu Zhou was startled, quickly propped up the bed with his hands, and glared at Li Nanxuan with water moistening his eyes.

Li Nanxuan smiled and kissed his lips, then kissed his face, and finally came to kiss his ear vortex and asked in a hoarse voice: "Did you pay attention to me a long time ago?"

"Well." Lu Zhou put his palm on On Li Nanxuan's chest, he felt his heart beating violently, and he couldn't help raising his head and kissing his smooth chin.

Li Nanxuan asked with a smile, "Then when did you start following me?"

Lu Zhou was embarrassed to look at him, buried his head in his neck, and whispered, "That year when I was ten years old."

Li Nanxuan was stunned. Did you notice yourself so early?

But at that age, you still don't know what love is, right?

"Ten years old?"

"Well, at that time, you entered the largest human trafficking organization as an undercover agent and became a human trafficker. In just half a year, you not only found evidence of their crimes, but also uprooted their entire organization and rescued them. Nearly 100,000 children and women were abducted and trafficked. At that time, this incident was very sensational, and all the TV stations were reporting your news. Later, you were promoted to second lieutenant because of your great achievements, and you directly entered the army to perform various tasks."

Lu Zhou still has not forgotten to see the shocking scene of 100,000 children and women being rescued on TV, and he can't believe that a big brother who is only seven or eight years older than him can have such a great ability to destroy so much. Big organization, from that time on, he regarded Li Nanxuan as a big hero, and it took root in his heart.

Li Nanxuan raised his eyebrows: "That's when you shut me up?"

"Yes. From that time on, I wanted to serve as a soldier to serve the country, but unfortunately I was so unlucky that I could only give up my mind later." Lu Zhou wanted to be a soldier Bing also had another purpose to be able to get close to Li Nanxuan and stay by his side.

Li Nanxuan chuckled: "At that time, my grandfather's army was in urgent need of a young soldier who had not done any tasks, was young, and had to be smart and courageous to infiltrate the human trafficking organization and become a human trafficker. I didn't choose a suitable candidate. Either they looked too upright, they just joined the team and they didn't have experience or self-defense ability, or they were soft and wild enough, and then my grandfather hit me. I wasn't full at the time. Eighteen years old, I am in my third year of high school, I have a rebellious and youthful temperament, and the whole person looks very ruffian. At first glance, I don't look like someone who was born in a military family, but I have been educated in a military style since I was a child. Training and fighting will definitely not lose to the special forces in the army. They are absolutely capable of this task. My grandfather asked the president for instructions. After getting approval, I slowly entered the lowest level of human traffickers, and then climbed to the middle level step by step. Get to know high-level people and collect evidence of their crimes. After that mission, I really understood how big the military's responsibilities and responsibilities are. Later, I followed my grandfather's arrangement to enter the army for real training. I didn't expect to remember the first mission. You remember me, and later, do you continue to pay attention to me?"