181-190

81

Chapter 181 You can only be regarded as an enemy

Lu Zhou looked back, and there was no Shan Yuxi in the crowd.

When he continued to walk forward, he felt that several people were following him, they should be people sent by Shan Yuxi.

Lu Zhou tried his best to squeeze into the crowd, so as not to let the other party have a chance to take action.

At this time, a tattered and scrapped car honked its horn and slowly pushed the crowd away, then drove to Lu Zhou's side. The person in the car shouted, "Mr. Lu, get in the car."

Lu Zhou saw that it was Manager Lin and Manager Du were surprised: "Aren't you from the special department? Why are you here?"

Manager Lin said, "It's Colonel Li who thinks you'll be here, come up quickly.

" The two great gods got into the car and asked, "Since Nanxuan thinks that I will be here, what about the others? Why didn't they come?"

"He said there is still something to do, let us take you back to the capital first."

Lu Zhou lowered his head Looking at the chairs that were so rotten that you could see the iron frame: "You want to send me back in such a tattered car? Are you sure it won't fall apart halfway through?"

Manager Du burst out with a smile: "It's not because there are poor gods. The adults followed your reasons and had to find a broken car."

"What's the matter with the Lord Guan Qiongshen?"

"Colonel Li said that if we drive the unit's car, the poorness of the Lord Qiongshen will definitely make it worse. The car immediately turned into stone, and only the older and more useless the car can escape the fate of being turned into stone."

Lu Zhou could not laugh or cry: "Nanxuan should have told you that I am particularly unlucky now? It won't cause a car accident. With the scrap car you are driving now, it is very likely that you will not be able to drive it without leaving Haifeng City?"

Manager Lin and Manager Du looked at each other and smiled, "You don't need to worry about that. Colonel Li has already made arrangements, you just need to sit in the car with peace of mind and wait for us to take you back."

"Okay, I hope you can return to Kyoto safely."

The car was moving very slowly, for fear of all kinds of accidents, the speed was as slow as walking, and it kept going in circles in a certain street.

Lu Zhou did the math in his heart, they all walked around this street seventeen times, and the people who followed him didn't bother to follow him, and just watched them drive back and forth from the same place, which made Lu Zhou suspect that he could really go back to Kyoto. ?

Although there has been no special unfortunate incident since he got in the car, he can already feel the tires are leaking. down.

Manager Du and Manager Lin sitting in front, one is responsible for driving the car, and the other is responsible for looking at the gossip plate made of eight purple paper talismans. Just made it temporarily.

Just when Lu Zhou was about to fall asleep, the pointer on the paper talisman suddenly turned wildly.

Manager Lin said excitedly: "Come, here."

Lu Zhou couldn't help sitting up straight: "What's coming?"

Manager Lin didn't answer him.

"Sit down." Du Piper stepped on the accelerator, speeding up and rushing forward.