421-430

21

Chapter 421 Brothers, Clear Accounts

Lu Zhou carefully picked up one of the little white eggs that Xuanyu gave birth to, and said happily to Li Nanxuan: "I'm my son."

Li Nanxuan's mouth curved: "I'm also my son."

Lu Zhou smiled even more: "We have a total of Five thousand god sons, and the little unicorn has five thousand more brothers, we don't have to worry about no one to give us old age in the future."

Li Nanxuan chuckled: "I'm afraid you won't grow old."

Lu Zhou gently touched the little white egg The eggshell said: "I hope that our godsons will all be smart and lovely. In the future, all of them will be the most beautiful among the ancients, the overlord among the strong, and everyone will be filial to their parents.

" A pile of golden light fell on the five thousand eggs.

Everyone was stunned.

Then, the little white egg in Lu Zhou's hand made a "slap" sound, opening a thin crack.

He whispered anxiously: "The little white egg is broken."

Li Nanxuan frowned.

Lu Zhou hurriedly held the little white egg in his hand and gave the child's father a mysterious solution: "Master Xuan Jie, Master Xuan Jie, the eggshell of the little white egg suddenly cracked, and you can see what happened?"

Xuan Jie hurriedly After checking, he smiled in surprise: "He's going to break the shell."

"Has it broken?" Lu Zhou was stunned: "Is he going to come out?"

"Yes.

" With a sound, the eggshell was split in half, and the small things inside were exposed.

Everyone quickly gathered around to watch.

Lu Zhou looked at the little Xuan turtle, who was a little smaller than his thumb, and smiled lightly: "What a cute little guy, god son, I'm your god father."

Li Nanxuan also introduced himself to the little Xuan turtle. : "I am your godfather." The

other ancients laughed and said, "Mr. Lu, did you recognize your godson so soon?"

Xuan Jie said, "I recognized it long ago."

Lu Zhou asked: "He broke his shell so early, so there won't be any problems with his body?"

"The sooner he breaks his shell or turns into a human form, the stronger he

is." "Really?" Lu Zhou teased the little guy in his hand. Said: "God son, you have to quickly turn into a human form, stronger than your own father and them."

Xiao Xuangui seemed to understand what he said, and tried to turn his body and crawl on Lu Zhou's palm, white light emerged, and then , Little Xuan Turtle slowly turned into a baby the size of Lu Zhou's palm.

Lu Zhou was pleasantly surprised: "He has turned into a humanoid."

Xie Xuan was also extremely happy.

The other dads looked envious: "It's the first time I've seen the little spirit beasts of the ancient clan come out of their shells and turn into humanoids so early .

"

A small white egg made a "click" sound at the same time.

Everyone looked down and saw that thousands of small mysterious turtles hatched at the same time, and they turned into little babies one by one.