311-320

11

Chapter 311 Write a Letter to God

Lu Zhou was drinking spirits that had been treasured for 5,000 years. When he was drunk, he didn't know where he was or who was beside him. He was dizzy as he listened to someone laughing and shouting: "We stink. The Mao clan is so stinky that it can kill itself, but we are not worthy of pity at all, because our clan has indeed done a lot of bad things. We deserve it, we deserve it, just because we are so wrong, we will be sealed under the underworld for 10,000 years, every year we live in darkness, and we are loyal in exchange for being driven out of the city by the King of Hundred Ghosts, we, we, us ..." The

other party said and cried: "We know we are wrong, we know that we have done a lot of bad things in the past, but can't God give us a chance to reform? After punishing for so many years, is God? It's time to let us go?"

Lu Zhou was even more dizzy because of his wailing and crying, and his ears were almost broken by the other party's loud voice, he comforted and patted the other party's shoulder: "Don't cry, don't cry, If you really know something is wrong, God will definitely know."

"Do you really know?"

"He is God, he will definitely know." Lu Zhou pointed to the sky and said drunkenly, "I said last time. If he wanted to press him to the bottom of the box, he heard everything, and even ran out to punish us for kneeling all night."

"Haha." The stinky ghost smiled happily: "You deserve it."

"So he must be able to see if you guys have changed. "

What if he pretended not to see it?"

"Pretend not to see it?" Lu Zhou said drunkenly, "He is God, how could he do something immoral that he pretended not to see? If he couldn't see it, I'm writing to him, and only he can solve your situation."

"Can we still write to God?" The stinky ghost laughed again: "It's unheard of, how do you write to him?"

"Just... "Just..." Lu Zhou took out the pen and golden talisman: "Just write it like this."

The stinky ghost saw that he was wearing a golden talisman: "Then can you help us write to him and let him give us a chance to rehabilitate?"

"Yes, as long as you sincerely repent, he will I'll give you a chance." Lu Zhou saw that the golden talisman had turned into several double images: "Hey, has the golden talisman been upgraded? There will also be a clone technique." The

stinky ghost looked at the golden talisman, and also There were several ghosts: "I really know how to clone, what a powerful golden talisman."

"The pen can also clone myself." Lu Zhou shook his head, sobered himself up a bit, and held the pen at the golden talisman: "We How should I tell him?"

"Everyone said that Heaven is ruthless, and they told him, will he punish him even more?"

Lu Zhou assured him: "No, if he punishes, I will let him punish him. I'm alone."

"Thank you, you are really a good demon."

"I'm not a demon."

"Then what are you?"

"I'm..." Lu Zhou hiccupped and thought about it: "I'm the messenger of justice. , so I will protect you, let's write a letter to God, let him write to you... You, who are you?" " Stinky

hairy ghost."

Hairy Ghost..."

"Wait..." Stinky Hairy grabbed his pen and asked with a burp, "You can't just write about Stinky Hairy..."