81-90

81

Chapter 081 The Statue Is Split

The four ghosts who were patrolling heard that someone was about to run, and flew over immediately: "Where is the ghost who escaped?"

Meng Po pointed at Lu Zhou, who was running to Wangxiang Terrace: "It's that young man, he doesn't want to drink Meng Po Tang ran away."

All the ghosts walked towards the Naihe Bridge, only Lu Zhou ran in the opposite direction, so the ghost messengers saw the retrograde at a glance.

One of the ghost messengers took the soup from Meng Po and flew over with the other three ghost messengers.

Seeing the four ghosts flying in the sky, Lu Zhou was stunned: "I'm going, this is really the underworld?"

How could he come to the underworld? His life is over?

Lu Zhou hurriedly turned his head and continued to run, but the runners were so fast.

The four ghosts quickly captured Lu Zhou, and one of the ghosts poured the Mengpo soup into Luzhou's mouth.

Lu Zhou kept his mouth tightly closed but did not open his mouth.

The ghost pinched his cheeks and forced him to open his mouth.

Lu Zhou didn't want to forget his family, nor did he want to forget Li Nanxuan. Looking at the soup bowl that was poured over, he raised his foot anxiously and kicked the ghost who took Mengpo soup.

The ghost flew out on the spot.

The other ghosts were stunned for a moment. How could ordinary ghosts beat flying ghosts?

Lu Zhou took advantage of the situation to break free from them, punched the ghost next to him, and hurriedly ran away.

From behind, more ghosts rushed towards Lu Zhou and pressed the person to the ground.

"Fill him, let him feed him." The ghost called anxiously.

Madam Meng flew over with the soup: "Young man, be obedient, just drink the soup."

"I don't want to drink it, I won't drink it." Lu Zhou propped up the ground with both hands, trying to get the ghost down. Drill out.

Madam Meng said strangely, "This young man is not tempted by me."

"Meng Po, hurry up, we can't hold it anymore." More than a dozen ghost guards couldn't hold back a ghost, and they said it, disgracing the entire underworld.

"Ah—" Lu Zhou suddenly exerted his strength, and golden light emerged from his body, shooting at all the ghosts and ghosts around him.

The ghosts and ghosts close to Luzhou screamed, and even the ghosts in the distance were affected. Either they were scattered, or they were bombed to nowhere, and the ground shook violently.

Immediately following, a majestic voice came from afar: "Who is making trouble in the underworld?"

Lu Zhou wanted to take the opportunity to escape, but suddenly, his eyes darkened, and he no longer knew what happened.

At the same time, the idol in the Shi family hall suddenly snapped.

The old man who was sitting in meditation quickly opened his eyes and saw that one of the idols in the shrine had opened a small crack. He was so shocked that he quickly stood up: "Afu, come out quickly."

Lu Zhou's uncle and aunt heard The anxious voice quickly ran downstairs: "Dad, what's the matter?"

"The statue..." The old man Shi shook his finger and pointed at the shrine and said, "The statue is cracked..."