401-410

1

Chapter 401 Kirin Tomb

The place where the unknown king took Li Qilin was only the mountain behind the Yama Hall. It looked like a big dense forest. In fact, after the barrier was lifted, there was a large unicorn tomb. Thousands of huge unicorns that were frozen into ice sculptures appeared in Li Qilin. in front of them.

Li Qilin wows: "Brother Houqing, brother Hanhan, look, there are a lot of me here."

King Wuming couldn't help laughing and crying: "They are not you, they are other unicorns."

Houqing said in surprise: "King Wuming, Did you freeze all the unicorns that died back then?"

King Wuming gently caressed the leg of an ice unicorn next to him, and hummed lightly.

Seeing that he cherished the preservation of every unicorn corpse so much, the queen asked curiously, "What happened back then? Is it true that everyone said you betrayed the unicorns and killed all the unicorns?" These

words reminded the king of the past. He couldn't help but lose his mind: "What if it's true or false? Everyone is dead, does it still make sense to know the truth?"

"Of course there is." Hou Qing looked at Li Qilin who was full of curiosity and happiness: "Sooner or later, the little unicorn will grow up. Yes, if he hears these rumors when he is sensible, how do you want him to face you? Do you want him to treat him as a unicorn who doesn't know anything and is considered heartless? Or do you want him to have a When Dan came to kill you? When he knew that his favorite Uncle Wuming killed his entire clan, including his relatives, how painful

it was Li Qilin sneered: "I didn't expect you to care so much about Xiao Qilin."

"I stay with him every day these days, play with him, sleep with him, laugh with him, go to school with him, in my heart, it is the same as As a son, I can't hope that someone will hurt him, even if you are a unicorn."

King Wuming smiled when he saw Houqing protecting Li Qilin like this: "The truth will be revealed soon."

"It will be revealed soon . ?" Hou Qing squinted his eyes: "How fast?"

King Wuming didn't answer him, but waved to Li Qilin: "Come here, little Qilin."

Li Qilin smiled and ran over to hold his hand.

The Great King Wuming led him to the largest unicorn standing at the front and said: "This is the oldest unicorn of the kylin family, and the first kylin king in the kylin family. Later, the kylins in the family called him the old ancestor. But the unicorn with the most wisdom and the highest mana in the entire unicorn clan."

Li Qilin giggled and said, "I will be even more powerful than him in the future."

King Wuming rubbed his head: "If you want to be more powerful than him, you can't just focus on it. To eat, you have to practice hard every day to surpass him."

Li Qilin frowned when he heard that he couldn't eat, and looked very tangled: "Can I eat and then practice?"

King Wuming laughed and brought him here. Going to the second row: "These are the elders of the Qilin clan. They usually don't care about anything. Only when something big happens in the Qilin clan will they appear."

Li Qilin looked up at him: "Is there no big thing now, they only Can't move?"

King Wuming smiled and said, "They're already dead, they won't appear again, and they won't move again."