231-240

31

Chapter 231 The old man is coming

The Dragon King noticed that Long Jian's face was not good, and asked, "Jian'er, why is your face so ugly? What happened?"

Long Jian said solemnly: "I was licked by a beast a few times.

" The gluttonous food he wanted to eat, that guy took advantage of his father's return to the main hall, and moved his mouth to him, he was just a golden dragon with a ten-thousand-year cultivation base, and he couldn't defeat the ancient beasts at all, if it weren't for the dragons Stop it, it is estimated that it will be swallowed in the stomach by gluttonous.

"This guy needs to be cleaned up." The Dragon King knew what was going on as soon as he heard it, rolled up his sleeves angrily, turned into a dragon and rushed towards the gluttonous food.

Taotie sensed that there was danger rushing towards him, he immediately changed back to his body, and flew into the air to fight the Dragon King.

Lu Zhou only listened to the sound of banging from the sky, but he couldn't see the situation of their fight: "Can Taotie beat the Dragon King?"

"I can't beat it, but if he hadn't been practicing in Yangmen courtyard for a while, he recovered a If you do n't have a cultivation base, you won't even be able to beat the Prince Long."

Long Jian snorted coldly, walked into the kindergarten, and immediately met Heilong's eyes full of sympathy, this guy has been looking at him strangely since yesterday, a pair of love The expression of hatred made him horrified.

Heilong finally fell in love with a dragon, and the other party's blond hair, golden eyes and golden eyebrows really made him like it very much. He thought that he could chase people home and have children, but he thought that the other party was a male dragon. Could he not hate it? But he couldn't hate it, because the other party was too good for his eyes. Li

Nanxuan entered the Children's Circle and said to Lu Zhou, "There is only one cub in the kindergarten now."

Lu Zhou was surprised: "So few?

"

Playing happily with a two-year-old baby, he said distressedly: "There are no children at home to play with the little unicorn, and the little unicorn must be lonely at ordinary times. Do you think we should send him to the kindergarten so that he can play more? Companion?"

"If you want to send it, you can only send it to a kindergarten similar to the ancient people, otherwise ordinary people will not be able to control him at all."

Lu Zhou thought about it too, and then he saw Li Qilin kissing the little face of the dragon baby excitedly, and joked: "Our son has found a daughter-in-law for us.

" , only to hear a loud bang, and the ground shook violently.

Lu Zhou turned his head, and a black shadow jumped into his arms: "Xiaozhou, help."

Lu Zhou heard the voice of gluttonous, and lifted the "kitten" in his arms, looking at the wounded " Kitten", surprised: "Are you Taotie?" The

Dragon King turned back into a human form and snorted coldly: "Jian'er, like the Rabbit God, put Taotie on the blacklist, and he will not be allowed to step into the Dragon Clan for half a step in the future."

Long Jian replied: "Yes."

Taotie angrily retorted: "I just licked your son a few times, do you need to break up the part of my cultivation that I recently recovered?" The