241-250

41

Chapter 241 It Is Really Too Much TV Series

Li Qilin clumsily took the golden talisman Lu Zhou gave him and stuck it to his chest, then giggled happily.

Li Zijun, who couldn't stand the screams of the ancients, put Li Qilin down and blocked his ears with a talisman.

While talking, Li Nanxuan turned the camera at Li Qilin, who was smiling brightly and cutely: "Xiaozhou, look at our son, whether he is brave or not afraid of spirits and spirits."

Li Qilin, who was free, ran on short legs excitedly. to the border.

Luo Guanzhu and the others said anxiously: "Colonel Li, your son ran to the barrier, and you can't bring him back soon."

Lao Bai quickly shouted, "Little Qilin, you must not walk into the barrier."

Others The ancient clan roared and looked at Li Qilin with a smile: "It's okay, little guy, and I'm not afraid that the monster in the barrier will swallow him."

Li Zijun said: "I'm more looking forward to the effect of the talisman written by Xiaozhou."

Other ancient clans also Very much looking forward to it.

Li Qilin walked to the front of the barrier, raised his small head, and looked at the monsters and monsters in the barrier curiously with his big beautiful eyes. Because he had never seen it before, it was very new to him.

When the demons saw the little unicorn running over, they gradually stopped their roar, lowered their heads, and stared at the little one about the size of their toes.

A petite monster flew in front of Li Qilin and said, "The little guy is a monster like us, and he is a unicorn.

" Is that lord a relative?"

"Since the war ten thousand years ago, that lord has no relatives anymore, you guys, please stop talking nonsense, if he finds out, you will suffer." The little monster said to Li Li Qilin asked: "Little guy, what's your name?"

Li Qilin bit Wu Zishan in his hand, and said in a tender and lovely voice, "The dying monsters don't need to know my name.

" Laugh out loud.

Li Nanxuan and the others couldn't help but laugh.

Seeing Lu Zhou here, he stroked his forehead and said, "Sure enough, I've watched too many TV series."

At this time, there were loud noises of "Bang——" and "Bang——" footsteps in the video.

When the demons and monsters heard the sound, their expressions changed greatly, and they hurriedly stepped aside to make way for a road.

Lao Bai's face sank, and he said, "Chaos is coming."

"Chaos?" Luo Guanzhu asked nervously, "Chaos, one of the ancient beasts?"

Lao Bai gave him a look: "Besides him, who else is called Chaos? "

Luo Guanzhu and the others gasped and stared closely at the direction of the barrier. They saw a pair of red pupils appearing in the barrier that were bigger than the monster who spoke to Li Qilin. The light in the barrier was too dark. , as mortals, they have limited vision and cannot see the form of each other.

Chaos stared at the direction where Li Nanxuan was standing for a while before turning his attention to Li Qilin.

Seeing Chaos' huge body, Li Qilin opened his mouth in surprise: "Wow—"