71-80

71

Chapter 071 Do you think I'm a fool?

When the various courtyards sent the return gifts to Yangmen courtyard, Lu Zhou was unpacking the gifts sent by Weng Lao and the others. He opened hundreds of gifts, but he was almost weak. Now there are not a thousand gifts piled up in the hall. , there are also 2,000 copies, and the gifts everyone gave are very strange. Some people even gave him a whisk, a footbath, a flag, a small gossip mirror, a seal, and so on.

"It's the first time I've seen such a special gift." Lu Zhou took the foot basin and said, "Replace the basin in the bathroom, we'll use this to wash our feet in the future, what do you think? "

Li Nanxuan: "..."

Can he say that it's not a footbath, but a demon bowl?

Seeing that he was silent, Lu Zhou asked, "Is there a problem?"

Li Nanxuan smiled and said, "No problem, I just envy you a little bit. Weng Lao and the others have been in contact for so many years, and I have never received a gift from them. I have known them for a few months, and I have received so many gifts."

Lu Zhou said with a smile: "These gifts are wedding gifts for us. If you give them to me, it is not the same as giving them to you. By the way, when we got married yesterday , I don't seem to see Elder Weng and the others coming to our wedding, didn't you invite them?"

Li Nanxuan lied and said, "Please, they came after we toasted, and we were all eating in the box, so they didn't come in to disturb us. , but also wanted to deliver the gift to us personally, so I decided to deliver the gift again today."

"They are quite attentive." Lu Zhou picked up a small gossip mirror, and there was a handle under the mirror, which was very small and cute: "This is suitable for Xiaoyi. Girls nowadays like to look in the mirror. When the wind blows over their bodies, they have to use the environment to see if their hair is messy. Do you think we can give it to Xiaoyi? Old Weng and the others. Will you be unhappy?"

"Since the things are given to us, we have the right to dispose of them. If we send the gifts to the right people, the people who give them will be very happy." Li Nanxuan thought about the little sister now She has also started to learn Taoism, and it is time to give her a magic weapon for self-defense: "This gossip mirror will be given to Xiaoyi."

"Okay." Lu Zhou put the gossip mirror aside and took off a gift.

It was snowing heavily on the seventeenth, eighteenth and nineteenth of the first month, and it was inconvenient to go out. Lu Zhou and Li Nanxuan stayed in the Yangmen courtyard for three days. It cleared up, the cold weather finally passed, and everyone's mood improved as the sun came out. Then, the good news also reached the Li family.

The Beijing Military Region decided to hold the award ceremony at 7:00 pm on February 25th. All award-winning soldiers must attend in person, and family members of the award-winning soldiers were invited to attend the ceremony. Li Nanxuan was on the list of award recipients.

After Lu Zhou got this news, he couldn't sleep with excitement all night. He twisted and twisted with Li Nanxuan in his arms, and finally got into trouble with Li Nanxuan's upper body.

When he woke up again, it was already twelve noon, and Li Nanxuan had already rushed to the military area to prepare for the award.

Lu Zhou was afraid that he would be late for the ceremony, so just after three o'clock in the afternoon, he immediately dragged Pan Mo and Pan Shi to go out.