341-350

41

Chapter 341 Divine Doctor

Lu Zhou returned to his senses and pointed to the place where the fire dragon disappeared: "Where is the dragon from another country?" Yue Lao

said, "I will move him outside the gate of the dragon clan, and the dragon clan will discipline him."

Lu Zhou was speechless: "That's it . Solved it easily? Didn't he say that he has the same ability as our Chinese dragon?"

"If compared with other dragons, maybe they can really draw a tie or possibly defeat our Chinese dragon, but he It was unfortunate that I met the Dragon King."

Lu Zhou: "..."

Li Nanxuan asked Yue Lao: "Just now, the two adults said they were looking for us and didn't know what it was?"

"It wasn't that we were looking for you, it was Duke Lei who asked us to go to Yangmen Courtyard. Let's talk, now that we meet you, we can go together." Yue Lao used teleportation to bring Lu Zhou and the others back to Li's house.

The Dragon King asked Yue Lao: "Didn't you say you want to fly over and enjoy the scenery slowly?"

Yue Lao looked at him: "They don't have to fly slowly when they meet Xiaozhou."

Lu Zhou was still so puzzled when he saw the Dragon King . Style, can not help but sympathize with Yue Lao.

"Xiaozhou, Nanxuan, are you all right?" Li Fengling hurriedly ran over to ask when they saw them coming back.

"We're fine, we happened to meet Yue Lao and the Dragon King on the way, and solved the trouble for us."

"Yue Lao? Dragon King?" Li Fengling looked at Yue Lao and them.

Gong Zilin came over and said, "Colonel Li, what's the matter with you and Sai En?"

Li Nanxuan started from the story of Shan Yuxi, and briefly explained the process: "Actually, when I went there, I killed him forever. The meaning of future troubles, but I didn't think that Sean's purpose of exposing himself early was to lead me to his villa and let the exotic dragon deal with me."

Li Fengling wanted to say something and moved his mouth, but he still endured it.

Li Nanxuan said, "I have to take two adults to Yangmen Courtyard, and I will contact you later."

Gong Zilin nodded.

After Lu Zhou and the others left, Li Fengling said sadly: "Since our family is so stiff, my dad and Nan Xuan still agree to be together? When the two families fight, won't we be embarrassed?"

Gong Zilin asked her, "If you are against you, you won't be with me?"

Li Fengling quickly said, "Of course not."

"Colonel Li and your father agreed to be with us, except for your reasons, they respect you There is also a part that we can't separate, and they are just like my grandfather because of my ability, but the people of the Li family have always been upright and will not seize or use my ability, and they really The purpose is likely to be the monsters that were sealed in the old underworld."

"But if the two families get into trouble, what should we do?"

Gong Zilin said with a smile: "Then let them fight by themselves, and we will travel abroad when the time comes.

Li Fengling smiled and said, "Okay." Li Nanxuan

and Lu Zhou brought Yue Lao and the others to the entrance of Yangmen Courtyard and saw thousands of animals surrounding the gate of their courtyard. For a while, they thought they had gone to the wrong courtyard.