four

Recap

After my mothers funeral I stayed in contact with my dad. We talked almost everyday and he introduced me to my brothers. They all are involved in my dads gang. To everybody else my brothers go by Ak and Zai, and my dad goes by Ja. My dad run the gang and my brothers joined as well because its like a family business.

Im now 19 and about to start my freshman year of college at Clark Atlanta University. Akai startin his 2 year online college just for a business license and Zai do whatever he does.

Aunesti Love Clarke
9:50am
September 1, 2022

Atlanta

This morning was the start of the new month. School was going to start in a week and I still didnt have any friends. The only people I knew in Atlanta were my dad, my brothers, my grandparents, and my aunt Imani.

I was fine with getting to know my dads side of the family ever since I moved to Atlanta when I turned 18. The only issue was that I had no actual girl friends and the only people that were around my age that I talked to were my brothers.

Once I finally got out of bed, I went to the bathroom to get ready.

Today me and my brothers are going to the mall because I need clothes for school. Because I need to look like the baddest bitch there.

Gon have the niggas droolinn 😫.

Speaking of Im going to text Akai and Zai that they need to take me.

The Bloodline👨‍👧‍👦❤️‍🩹

hello my lovely brothers that I adore so very much

twinn👫

Mane you gotta need sum..

zairee🦸‍♂️

Ons she dont never say ts

can yall take me to the mall please, i need some more clothes

zairee🦸‍♂️

Dont you got enough clothes. I been to yo spot and clothes be everywhere

twinn👫

ONG she got shoes and shi everywhere

And dont you got a car. Take yourself to the mall you be innat hoe for hours

but i want some company🥺

can atleast one of yall come, pleaseeee

zairee🦸‍♂️

Mane ig.. be ready in 2 hours

twinn👫

And you better be ready by then to

yayyy! imma be lookin like a bad bitch this semester😝

zairee🦸‍♂️

Ok stop textin and go get ready Auni

ok imma stop, see yall in 2

end of text thread

I closed out of the groupchat and cut my phone off. I walked in my bathroom and looked at myself before I told Alexa to play some music.