thirty-four

Aunesti Love Clarke
1:25 pm
Atlanta, Georgia

once i made it to the restaurant i told the hostess who i was there for and she brought to the table.

"hi auntieee maniiii" i said going up to her and she looked up from her phone with a smile.

"heyy auni baby" she said gettin up and huggin me.

"ok ill let yall have time to skim the menu and such, and ill be back." the waitress said smilin.

we thanked her and she left.

"ok so catch me up girl whats been tea." she said.  she wanna be young sooo bad

"ok so i got me a mannnn, his name jaivyn and he work wit my daddy. he know kai and zai too. umm he real fine and tall and ive known him and been talkin to him or wtv for 5 months but we got tg last month." i said smilin as i talked abt him.

"awww my niecey pooh in loveeee." she said makin me roll my eyes and laugh.

"ok but anyway he talkin abt movin in with him and i feel like that would be rushin it cs what if sum happen and i js kill him in his sleep." i said makin her laugh but i was dead serious.

"honestly i feel like if you feel you should do it then do it, dont let the thought of yall rushin yall rls get in the way. all rls go at their own pace. hell me and my man been tg for 4 months and we was travelin the world during the 4th." she said makin me nod understanding.

"all im sayin is if you feel like you should then do it, but also express to him how you feel abt it and the fact that yall might be rushin everything." she said and i took everything in consideration.

"okkk thank you t mani, you give the best advice." i said and she smiled and she flipped her hair making me roll my eyes and laugh.

"ok nie not too much." i said and we both started laughin.

"ok have you all had enough time to figure out the drinks and possibly food?" the waitress came back and said.

we ordered and she left and came back with our drinks shortly after.

"oh yeah she want a good tip." my aunt said sippin her drink after the woman left. i bussed out laughin and tried my drink too.

"ooouuu this good, taste like juice too no hint of alcohol." i said and she stared at me.

"not posed to be drinkin no way." she said under her breath makin me laugh. we continued to talk and catch up until the food came. we ate and continued our conversations until we were done.

"ok niecey lets go blow a bag." she said stickin her tounge out while the lady came back with her card.

"and will" i said doin a lil dance.

i tipped 20 dollars and we got up and went to the shopping plaza. we began going through the stores and pickin stuff up here and there. we bought everything we wanted and once we were done we said our goodbyes and left. i went back to the house. while i was otw my dad texted our gc talkin abt sum family meeting so i started drivin a lil faster to crib just in case.

i walked in with my bags makin evb look at me.

"um hello. why yall starin at me." i said lookin at evb back.

"for one you took forever, and for two it look like you robbed the whole mall." akai said and jai got up and grabbed my bags from me and brought them upstairs. i went and sat with everyone else js makin small conversation until jai got back and squeezed his way between me and kion.

"damn nigga ian gon take her from you." he said and jai js mugged him. flicked him off, and laid his head on my shoulder. the girls laughed and everyone else js shook their head.