twenty-seven

Lyric Simone Davis
6:54 pm
November 21, 2022

Mall of Louisiana, Baton Rouge

"aunesti you good?" i said wavin in her face.

after i said that girls name she went pale, and the bitch darkskin so i knew sum was up.

"you ready to go?" i asked her holdin her hands so she could focus on me.

"y- yeah please." she said startin to grab all her stuff and me and alaina did the same until these two girls walked up.

"well isnt it our bestie aunesti" one of them said smirkin.

"um the fuck do yall want, we tryna head out." alaina said muggin the girls.

"we just wanted to tell our dear friend aunesti hi, we havent seen her since graduation." the other girl said.

"ok well sheon wan talk." i said and grabbed aunesti's free hand and we all walked away from the girls as they laughed.

"you gon have to tell us wtf that was abt." i said and aunesti nodded

once we got in the car and settled aunesti took a deep breath and told us how those girls were her supposed best friends. they were sisters and knew aunesti from middle school. they all grew close until sophmore year when a boy one of the girls liked started likin aunesti. the girl got mad and her and her sister fucked over aunesti until graduation.

they talked shi abt her, made evb in the school not like her, made her get high asf and let her roam until she got home, told some bitches to fight her but aunesti won duh, they made her go out and drink heavy and then left her, they even went so far as to lockin her in a room with a random nigga. that night aunesti almost got raped but luckily she had her taser with her. that was when she started her self defense and gun training. and once high school was over aunesti never saw those girls.

"ok so basically we needa fight those hoes." i said shruggin and gettin mad cs why tf would they do allat over a fuckin high school crush.

"im down wit it." alaina said.

"nah ion want nun to do wit them but if mila really is talkin to kion then ill warn him but its his life." aunesti said gettin on her phone.

"ugh yo ass too nice, but fought that other hoe." i said makin us all start laughin.

"nahh cs that was different she was talkin abt my m-" she was sayin before i cut her off

"yes bitch yo man we get it." i said rollin my eyes

"ok yo hater ass startin to sound like yo raggedy ass brother and mines too." she said makin us all buss out laughin again.

once i got to the house jaivyn got up from the porch opened the passenger door and took aunesti inside the house. while he was bringin her in she was stickin up the L to us makin me and alaina both flick her off.

Aunesti Love Clarke
7:29 am
November 21, 2022

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"come on we finna gts, i been waitin fa you to get back fa the longest." jaivyn said pullin me in the bed.

"hollon bae lemme change outta these cloghes." i said takin my clothes off and throwin on a random shirt and my nike pros. i got in the bed and played wit jaivyn's hair until he went to sleep.

i knew he had sleepin problems because he would still have those nightmares and just be up at night touchin on me and watchin tv or sum. i havent pressured him to open up or anything but at this point the only time he sleeps is durin naps and he can only do it with me next to him.