twenty-four

Jaivyn Deondre Whitlock
9:47 pm
November 6th, 2022

Aunesti House

aunesti had just got out the shower and i was gettin my shi to go in next. tonight i was js gon stay by ha house and chill. but if shi go down then its gon go down.

i got all my stuff and went and took a quick shower, i washed my face, and brushed my teeth and went back into aunesti room.

"bae can you oil my scalp?" i asked aunesti as i put my dirty clothes inna walmart bag.

"yeah go get the oil out my bathroom." she said while she was typin on her computer.

i went and got the oil and passed it to her. she put her laptop to the side and got on her knees. i smirked and just sat in front of her. she oiled and massaged my scalp while i just enjoyed the feeling.

once she finished she gave me the oil to put back and while i was in the bathroom i put my hair inna bonnet and went back in the room to relight my blunt.

"lemme hit it bae." aunesti said holdin her hand out. i passed her the blunt and she took a few pulls from it before passin it back to me.

after 10 minutes of us doin that back and forth and watchin tv aunesti started starin at me. i knew she got high fast and when she was she said whatever she was thinkin. i looked back at her and she leaned up and kissed me.

"i want you to fuck me." she said in between kisses.

"you said what?" i said pullin back.

"i said i want you to fuck me." she said again rubbin on my dick.

"ion think you ready fa allat but imma do what i said i was goin to do innem messages." i said gettin up.

she watched me curiously until i got to the edge of the bed. i pulled her to me from her legs. she started gigglin and pulled me in to kiss her again.

i started slidin off her shorts but looked at her before i actually took them off. she nodded and i took them off and started playin wit her clit from inside her panties.

"baeee jus take them offff" she said tryna pull them off herself.

"be patient." i said runnin kisses down her neck.

once i got down to her pussy i pulled her panties off and just looked at her shi.

"yo pussy pretty bae." i said rubbin it.

"than-" she tried to say but i started eatin her out.

"baeee." she said tryna scoot back.

"nah chill allat shi out, oit hea stealin my car and shi." i put a finger in her as i was eatin her out makin her moan louder.

"jaivynnnn." she moaned makin me smile.

"i-im finna cum." she moaned.

"go ahead." i said as she came and i slurped up all her juices and then kissed her sloppily.

after i finished kissin her i went back down on her and was doin that shit until my jaw locked. ian never willingly eat a girl out. i only ate out one girl and that was naomi but i only did that shi once cs it tasted like pennies.

but aunesti tasted like she been eatin pineapples nonstop. i continued doin what i was doin for a good 5-10 minutes.

"cmon lets get yo ass cleaned up." i said holdin her hand to get up. when she started to stand her legs began to shake and i laughed and picked her up bridal style.

"ain shit funny." she said and playfully punched me.

"watch we go back innat bed." i said and she rolled her eyes. once i cleaned her up we went back in the room and laid there watchin whatever was on the tv. eventually she fell asleep and i laid there watchin her like a creep before i fell asleep too.