nine

Jaivyn Deondre Whitlock (Slim)
10:56 am
September 9, 2022

The Traphouse, Atlanta

While I was sittin around at the trap I was thinkin about Aunesti and what happened that day. After I took my shower she gave me a plastic bag to put my old clothes in and I left without saying another word.

I let my nightmares get the best of me and that wasn't supposed to happen.

I witnessed my father beat my mother until I was 10, and then he got charged with multiple charges and sentenced to jail for life. After that, I was given to my grandparents who became my next set of parents, and they took care of me as if I was their own.

Ever since my mom left I had nightmares about what happened made me sweat and sometimes shake or mumble in my sleep. Before my mom finally left my dad he used to beat her and me...

flashback

"WHAT I TOLD YO ASS ABOUT TEXTING OTHER NIGGAS!" My dad yelled through the house after he saw my mother texting with her coworker about a project.

"Baby it was for a project I wasn't texting him for no other reason." My mother was scared and not ready for what would happen next. My father had been drinking more since he got fired from his job. Every time he came home from the bar he would accuse my mother of cheating and beat her.

She used to tell me to run and hide in my room and under my bed when he did beat her but I still peeked out my door.

One day after he beat her he saw me peeking out the door. He started walking towards me while my mother tried to stop him.

"PLEASE, don't hurt my baby. please" She pleaded but he proceeded to bust open the door I stood there looking at him and he punched me multiple times until I was bruised everywhere.

"GETCHO ASS UP AND CLEAN THIS DAMN HOUSE WOMAN. AND IT BETTER BE CLEAN BEFORE I GET BACK." He yelled to my mother as he walked out the door and slammed it. We were both crying and I walked over to her while she cradled and rocked me. I had scars on my arms and one really bad one above my eyebrow.

She brought me into the bathroom and cleaned it up. After that, she put me to sleep and when I woke up she was gone, all of her things vanished except for a note.

Jaivyn if you are reading this Im so sorry I wish I could take you with me but that would be more of a risk. I will come back for you one day just wait on me. Don't show your father this note or he will kill me. Now you live your life and be careful.
-Your mother

I looked at the note and tears fell from my eyes, I hid it in a box in my room and left it there forever.

flashback over.

I had got Aunesti's number when Kion asked me to text her back one time and it's been in my head ever since. So I decided to text her and say thank you. I've never been the one to say that but she just made me feel so different and I wanted to see her again.

225-###-####

Yoo this Slim

oh hey, you good?

Yeah im str8, I js wanted to say thank you for everything

yeah no problem

Ok well imma hit you later

aight, oh wait do you wanna come to this party later tonight my brothers and kion are coming too

Imma think about it

okk bye

Bye
Read at 11:03

end of thread

I was going to go to that party just so I could see her.

Ja stood in front of me and interrupted my thoughts. I have been working with Ja ever since I was 16 because my gma got sick and someone had to pay her bills. So I started slangin on the corner to pay them.

Ja became some sort of a father figure to me and he gave me advice about women and helped me with any type of struggle. I would always have respect for him no matter what.

"Slim I need you to make a drop"

"Aii when and where?"

"At 7 tonight and imma send you the address at 6:30"

"Ok imma talk to you then"

"Aii and when yall go to that party can you watch Auni, this would be her first time at a college party."

"Yeah- wait how you know about it"

"Akai be snitchin on ha ass heavy." He laughed while he said that.

"Ohh.. well yeah ill keep an eye on her. But what about kai and zai"

"Them niggas be too far up some bitches pussy to be watchin her." I laughed while he said that with a straight face, but we both knew it was true.

"Ok yeah ill watch her, imma hit you up later Ja."

"Aii see you Slim."

"Aii," I said while walking out the door and towards my car. It was only 11:14 so I had to find something to do until the drop and the party. I decided on going home and trying to take a nap knowing I wasn't going to get any sleep.

Aunesti Love Clarke
7:38 pm
September 9, 2022

Aunesti's Apartment, Atlanta

Before the party, me and Lyric decided we were going to get ready at my house and call the boys over so we could all ride together. I found out that Lyrics was Kions sister so when he got to the house me and him were going to fight because he ain tell me he had a sister.

Lyric also packed a spendanight bag because she was going to come back to my house afterward. Everybody was probably going to crash at my house.

Me and Lyric started getting ready while the boys said they were on the way. I put on this asymmetrical white tank top with a khaki cargo mini skirt and some bape shoes. I paired it with my blue Dior purse, my van cleef and arpels blue and gold bracelet, a gold layered necklace, and some blue sunglasses.

Lyric put on a black and white tank with a light jean pleated skirt and her rick owens. She paired it with a pink bag and her van cleef and arpels silver bracelet, some silver thick hoops, and white and grey sunglasses.

We fixed our hair and put on some lip gloss because we didn't feel like doing a full face. And at this point, we were just waiting on my couch watchin TV until there was a knock at the door.

———————————————————————

I like switching the povss, next chapter imma do slim and one of the girls idk yet

Excuse Mistakes