thirty-three

Aunesti Love Clarke
2:56 pm
Atlanta, Georgia

1 month later

"baby where you atttt?" jaivyn asked walkin in our room.

"ik you see me." i said laughin and he junped on me and started kissin all on my face.

during this month we been in the house tg we've js gotten closer and closer. it feels like ive known him since i was in diapers. everyone has gotten closer and my dad now lettin sahari come over and shi so everythings been good. my dad, brothers, and jai have been workin on gettin rid of rick and his luh crew. they wasnt that strong or nun it was js that they was mad sneaky so they was hard to catch. we been closer and closer so i think we gon be good soon.

alaina finally started showin and she figured out her due date and her conception date which was september 29 so the baby would come sometime in june or july. we were all excited and js ready for the baby.

christmas was a few days away and our tree was full of shi. there was presents all under and around the tree. kam been comin to the house everday deliverin packages but today was our cut off since my dad was gon have him stop deliverin shi and be with his family for the next week. al the things i ordered already came so i wasnt too worried.

"i wanna take you out onna date." jai blurted out while puttin his phone on the charger.

"can we even do that?" i asked and he turned to look at me.

"i alr asked ja he said its coo so go get ready, we goin tn." he said.

"what if i said no?" i asked playin and he turned and gave me a death stare.

"aunesti dont play wimme." he said muggin me makin me buss out laughin and look for sum to wear.

"where we goin baby?" i asked.

"we gon be walkin then we eatin so find sum for that." he said and i nodded.

i looked in my closet for sum to wear, it was late december so it was obviously cold but it wasnt freezing tdy.

i reinstalled my red wig after i dyed it a lil more burgundy so ian have to worry about my hair fr. i found an orange and red sweater with some straight leg jeans with rips in the knees along with my orange flower fluff yeah uggs. i was gon pair it with a red shoulder bag and some red glasses. i also put on my chain jaivyn recently got me.

i went in the bathroom and fixed up my hair, it was inna side part so i js did my edges on the other side. i did my lip combo and packed my purse and was ready to go. while i was finishin up jaivyn was sittin on the bed wearin a black tee, some jeans, his moncler puffer jacket, and his prada shoes. ionk who he thought he was goin all out like this but wtv.

"who you tryna look all good for?" jai said while i was slippin my shoes on.

"i should be askin you that mr. prada and moncler" i said raisin and eyebrow.

"yk i only ptso fa you bae." he said kissin me. i wiped his lips off since he had my lipgloss on his lips now and i put some more on my lips. we walked out the room holdin hands.

"yall we free!" i said goin through the livin room seein akai and lyric in the kitchen and alaina, zaire, kion, and sahari in the living room.

they all mugged me and jaivyn cs so far they been stuck in the house for the past couple weeks even though they was most definitely goun on dates and me and jai was stuck in the house cs my dad didnt want me goin out.

"ionk why yall actin like yall wasnt outside." i said muggin and akai flipped me off and me and jaivyn did it right back makin evb laugh. we left the house seein my dad on the porch smokin a blunt.