twenty-one

Aunesti Love Clarke
7:36 pm
November 5, 2022

On the road

"jaivyn where we goin, we been in the car for forever." i said getting impatient since jaivyn ain wan tell me where we was goin.

"yo ass impatient, damn." he said muggin.

"boy whatever, you the one kidnapping me." i said rollin my eyes.

"ain nobody kidnappin you, yo brothers right behind me." he said still muggin.

i just shrugged and started skippin through the songs until i found you by jacquees.

"ITS 2:30 IN THE MORNINNNNNN." i sung loud.

"here ha ass go." jaivyn said shakin his head.

"BUT YOU GET CRAZY WHEN YOURE HORNYYYYY, I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD BE YO LOVER I SHOULD BE YO FRIEND." i sung touchin on jaivyn shoulder.

(this my fav song rn😜)

i continued to sing until the song was over until we parked. i started lookin around and seen we was at the fair.

"omgg ian been to the fair im foreverrr." i said gettin out the car.

"i know." jaivyn said still irritated from my singin.

"im sorry for hurtin yo ears baby." i said inna baby voice and pullin his cheeks.

he pushed my hands away when he started smilin which made me start laughin. then lyric, akai, zaire, and alaina got out their cars.

"hey guysss." i said goin over to hug all of them.

the boys dapped each other up and gave side hugs to the girls. we then started walkin to the gate and got our wristbands. we all went our separate ways throughout the fair.

jaivyn took my hand and we started walkin towards the big rides. i forced him to get on some wit me even though he was bein scary.

(irl me and jaivyn the same fuckin way, cs i would NOT get on them rides, iongnf.)

then we went to the games. jaivyn won a basketball game and won me a big ass teddy bear. we played some more games and he won me some more stuff. i also tried to played the games but ian win shi.

we also got some funnel cake, turkey legs, and allat fair food. after a few hours the gang had already left but me and jaivyn stayed bc we wasnt ready to go yet.

and we all knew them fuckers got horny and went home to fuck😒

it was around 10:30 and i was ready to go.

"come wit me on the ferris wheel then we can go." he said lookin in my eyes.

"ok, lets go." i said smilin and draggin him to the ferris wheel. we brought all of our things on the ferris wheel and watched the bright lights of the fair.

"aunesti." jaivyn said makin me turn around.

"you so beautiful."

"thank you, you too." i said cheesin hard asf.

"come here." he said and i scooted closer to him immediately.

"you know i really love yo smile, and it just look way better wit these lights flashin on them." he said lookin from my eyes to my lips and lickin his lips.

"thank you jaivyn, i love yo smile too. even though youon do it much." i said starin in his eyes and lookin at his lips too.

he started touchin on my face and pulled me closer, he then gently kissed me. he then lightly grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to him. our tounges were fightin for control until i finally gave up and let him take control. we were kissing until the ride was up and i just laid my head on his shoulder until they let us out.