thirty

Jaivyn Deondre Whitlock
12:57 am
November 26, 2022

New Orleans, Louisiana

we was all sittin the hospital waitin for the update on zai. we been in here for about an hour and it was js silent. aunesti was layin ha head on me with ha leg bouncin, akai had his head in his hands and lyric was rubbin his back, kion's date went back to the hotel since this was a more personal thing and kion also had his head in his hands, and alaina was pacing around the room.

30 minutes later ja came in and came to us.

"what happened to him, is he good, any updates?" he asked lookin at everybody.

"nah, nun. they just took him back and we waitin. alaina just came from the front desk 5 minutes ago." i said while everybody continued doin what they was doin.

"fuck it im goin up there aga-" he said but before he could finish and start walkin a nurse came out.

"family of zaire clarke?" she asked makin us all stand up.

"we right hea." ja said.

"ok so he was shot in his side, and he was grazed on his forearm. the bullet that was shot in his side didnt hit anything major and was succesfully removed, and he should be able to leave in a couple hours, you all could go see him as of now. he is in room 510." she said then started walking to wherever.

we all got our ahi and went to his room to see him on his phone. alaina went to him first and they hugged.

"baby why you cryin?" he asked ig hearin ha sniff.

"cs i thought you was finna die, and then i would have to raise this baby alone, and i thought i was gon lose you, and i cant-" she started sayin and he js kissed her.

"look, im right here and ian goin nowhere. ok believe me onnat." he said.

"i believe you." she said and they started kissed again.

kion cleared his throat, "is you niggas done eatin eachother, gah damn."

alaina mugged him and he put his arms up and shrugged.

"whaddup dad" zai said as ja walked up to him.

"hey man, i was comin to see if you was straight and shi."

"preciate you."

"ofc lil nigga, yk you still my kid." he said shakin zai head.

"okok you good." zai said movin ja hand makin him laugh.

"aight imma let all of yall talk, im bout tired asab. imma see yall tomorrow we all havin breakfast at 10 before we go back to atl."

"ok" "aight"

"aight im out, bye yall." he said and we all said out byes to him.

alaina stayed on zaires bed while everybody came talk to him.

"thank you fa savin me, lil superhero ass." zai said as aunesti came up and hugged him.

"yk how i do." she said flippin ha hair.

"girl fuck up." he said mushin her head makin them both laugh.

"and you musta been practicin cs they tellin me you shot two niggas in the head." he said

"and did, before we left jaivyn brought me to the range." she said shruggin.

"ohhh ok, got you a new shootin partner. wow i see how it is." akai said lookin hurt.

"akai shut up, buts lets talk abt how yall finna have a new partner." auni said lookin between alaina and zaire.

"surprise she pregnant!" zai said makin us straight face him.

"ok so we was gon do a little like 'omg we expecting' like them white people but yall know" he said shruggin.

"yeahh im already plannin the baby shower and gender reveal" lyric said makin us all laugh.

we all just kept talkin about the new baby and just whatever until they discharged zaire and we went back to the hotel.

"there goes my babbyyyyy." auni started singin while i was openin the door to our room.

she skipped in and just started takin her clothes off, she then went to the bathroom and took her makeup off and put her hair inna messy bun. at this point she was only wearin her bra and panties and gettin stuff for her shower.

"lemme get innere witchu" i said.

"ok get yo stuff." she said still grabbin her stuff

"you fr?" i asked cause i havent been tryin to go too far wit her and shi.

"yeah, come on." she said so i started grabbin my shi before she changed her mind.

she started the shower and got in and i got in with her. i was behind her and just was huggin on her and feelin on her. and my dick started to jump.

"baby, get yo shi together." aunesti said puttin soap on her loofa and some on mine too.

i laughed and she gave me my loofa and i started cleanin myself.

"bae can you get my back." she said and i started cleanin it for her.

"now do mines" i said and i turned around while she wiped my back.

i turned around and we was lookin eachother in the eyes until i leaned in and kissed her. we was kissin fa a while until she started jerkin my dick.

"are you sure?" i asked and she nodded so i picked her up and put her against the wall while i put my dick in her entrance. i held her as i went slowly so she could get used to it and she began to lightly moan so i started going a little faster.

"baee im finna cumm." she moaned

"wait for me." i said as after a few minutes i felt myself ready to nut.

"i cant hold it nomoree." she said

"cum for me baby" and we came together. i held her bridal style as i cut the shower off and went to the bed.

i laid her on the bed and she smiled as i held her legs up and ate her out. once i finished and she came 5 times.

"baby let me try." she said pointin to my hard dick.

"you sure?" and she nodded so she began suckin on my shi and strokin the part she couldnt reach.

she came up looked me in my eye and swirled her tounge on my tip. while she was doin that she started playin with my balls too. she then suddenly started bobbin her head down my dick to the very base of it. she continued doin this for a while.

"aunesti im finna nut." i said and she nodded and looked me in my eyes and she continued to bob her head up and down. i then nutted and she swallowed all of it makin me crash my lips on hers.

"face down, ass up." i said and she did as told.  i then started doin fast strokes until she lost her arch and i fixed it for her.

"jaivynnn im finna cummm" she moaned.

"do it then." i said as we came together and i changed out position.

———
after multiple rounds...

"its 6am baby we needa go to sleep" aunesti said as she laid down.

i laid down beside her and nodded. "you right, we gotta wake up and go inna couple hours."

she got under the covers as did i and we fell asleep wrapped together.

———————————————————————
vote & comment 💋