thirteen

Jaivyn Deondre Whitlock (Slim)
3:38 pm
October 28, 2022

Clarke University, Atlanta

Over this past month, me and Aunesti became real close, and I lowkey have feelins for her but I've been tryin to hide them because I don't want to hurt her. We just labeled ourselves as best friends and that's what it's gonna stay as.

Aunesti car is at the body shop right now so I been ha luh chauffeur. We finna go to the store to find her Halloween costume since she wanted to go to one of dem parties.

While im sittin in the car waitin outside her last class some girl came and knocked on the window.

"Yo"

"Um hi, I just wanted to say that I thought you were fine and I was wondering if you wanted to go somewhere with me."

"Im straight, preciate it tho."

Then I rolled the window up and she stomped away. Aunesti came out the building and I got out the car to open ha door.

"What was goin on wit that girl who was stompin." She said while tryin not to laugh.

"Mane that girl had asked me onna date and I had told ha no."

"Olleee you hell," She said laughin while she sat in her seat and I closed the door.

I went back to my seat and looked at her.

"Aight whea we goin."

"Ok, so we can go to PartyCity, that Halloween store that only open right now, and walmart."

(yall i fg the name of the store but idm)

"Aight put some music on."

"you fr? actually, ion care let me put sum shit on."

With that, we was on the way to partycity and just coolin in the car.

Aunesti Love Clarke
6:49 pm
October 28, 2022

Walmart, Atlanta

"SLIM COME HERE"

"huh what's goin on"

"nun but come look, let's matchhh"

"girl you can't be yellin my name across the store."

"technically it wasn't YOUR name cs ion know YOUR name."

"imma tell you when we get back in the car."

"promise?"

"yeah girl"

"ok well anyway, let's get matchin onesies for our at home halloween thing."

"aight just don't pick nun ugly."

"mcht you know me i would never."

"wait, you got a costume fa the party?"

"yeah me and lyric finna do that playboy shit. what yall finna do"

"money heist"

"well we still need onesies so come pick one"

We walked by the onesies and started lookin for cute ones when Slim brought me 2 stitch ones.

"we gettin these fs."

"ok lets go checkout so i can know yo name"

"ok, so what's your name," I said as he sat down in the car.