thirty-five

Aunesti Love Clarke
3:46 pm
Atlanta, Georgia

it was christmas eve and me and everybody was here including my aunt riyah, uncle axel, my nana, my mimi (ja's mom), and pops (ja's dad). everybody was downstairs chattin it up while me and jai was playin around when we was posed to be wrappin up presents. 

"jaiiii you so fuckin nasty." i said while laughin cs he was tryna lick my face.

"yk you like that ionk why you trippin." he said and when i looked at him he licked my cheek makin me roll my eyes and smile.

"yeahhhh i knew you liked ts, you over here smilin." he said and started wrappin another gift.

"you get on my nerves so bad." i said still smilin.

we continued to wrap the presents while talkin about wtv.

"you excited to move in wimme?" i asked him.

"hy, we finna have our own lil shi, cant nb tell us nun. is you ready to move in wimme?" he said smilin then asked me the same thing.

"yeah, at first i was lil nervous but now im js excited. i done already put hella shit in my cart." i said makin him laugh.

"im surprised you still got money after all these gifts you got." he said makin me side eye him.

"i only got a lil sum sum." i turnin my lips to the side. i got evb atleast 3 gifts and since we got hella people involved it was a lot.

"yeah ok." he said

"you cant be talkin you got a whole lotta shit too." i said and he shrugged his shoulders.

"go big or go home." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"speaking of homes, since we got off track, i wanna get a personalized front door mat cs they be so cute and i want one." i said and he nodded.

"bet, what you want on it?"

"ionk, i was thinkin you would think of sum."

"how abt sum thats like hey then bye, that would be fye." he said puttin the tape on the box he was wrappin.

"that sound cutee, imma order it." i said and finished the present i was wrappin and went to amazon. i was lookin for a good lil minute until i found sum.

rug:

i showed jaivyn and he liked it so i added it to my cart

after 10 more minutes we finished and went back downstairs seein evb playin uno.

"why yall ain invite ussss??" i said poutin.

"we did. yo shi prolly dead and his always on dnd." my dad said and i made the yikes face cs he was right.

"okok you got it." i said and went into the kitchen with jaivyn followin me.

"you hungry?" i asked him and he nodded.